Logan (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #77) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 12, 2017
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: Edition 1 (999 CZK) - Edition 2 (1099 CZK) - Edition 3 (999 CZK) - Edition 4 (4499 CZK)
HDN Group Buy: Live May 29 at a random time and closes June 6 - each edition limited to 100 copies.
E1 GB open HERE
E2 GB open HERE
E3 GB open HERE
E4 GB open HERE
E5 GB open HERE

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
steelbook.jpg interior.jpg
FilmArena have listened to feedback and have therefore updated the artwork - more info soon!
IMG_2161.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
cartoonish.. if the movie is rated G that box would be cool for kids, but damn..rated R and they came up with that box design? gritty? nope..more like kitty..

• Thanks
Reactions: Paperinukke
Don't like that artwork at all. But since the boxset was never an option for me, I'll just wait for editions 4 and 5.
But in case of Logan, I must admit that none of the official movie posters/artworks is really convincing, either...

I think you'll find the box is edition #4 and edition #5 is the WEA steel with a lenti magnet and no slip(so unnumbered).
The only slip we haven't seen for this so far is the lenti slip.
At least that's going by the descriptions on FAs site when you follow the purchase links in the OP.

Oh and yeah the box is horrible "art" and I think it's going to be more like a Maniacs box rather than a hardbox version. I think the mock up image is a mistake and the writing should be on the 2 opposite sides.

I'll be going for edition #5 as I'm only after the WEA steel as I don't like any of the slips.

Reactions: yy0925
FAC Nation is a group of hardcore FA fan boys...If they don't like it, my crystal ball tells me a design change is on the cards :LOL:

I'm on the fence with it at the moment. I dont love it, I dont hate it. Although, I think I am leaning towards the dislike side of things. It just doesnt look right against the current slip deisgns.

For those of us that went all-in on the FA X-men, this is a no brainer. Although, I expect a double dip is very likely. ;)

Either you joking or you must explain what you like about that :coffee:. What is there to like about? It´s a boring black and white box with floating head and three claw marks (which could be at least a little bit interesting IF it was in actual colors and would be some depth and details in it, but not like that :rolleyes:). So yeah, this is beyond me what is there to like about. Explain. Now! :D (no offense of course)
No I'm not joking. :) I like it because it is simple and looks "artistic". It doesn't always have to be all colorful and crowded.

No I'm not joking. :) I like it because it is simple and looks "artistic". It doesn't always have to be all colorful and crowded.

Of course it doesn´t. I never said that. But it CAN be something in between ;). And I also like "artistic" and simple artworks, but this is not the case. The way I look at it :)

Yeah, sorry... a person with the most basic Photoshop skills could do this. I did it back in the day. All you do is take an image, change to grey scale, and then play around with the black paint bucket. Very easy. This looks like a shoe box with less artistic skill than an actual shoe box.