Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Logan

Tagline: His time has come

Genre: Action, Drama, Science Fiction

Director: James Mangold

Cast: Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Dafne Keen, Boyd Holbrook, Stephen Merchant, Richard E. Grant, Sienna Novikov, Eriq La Salle, Elise Neal, Elizabeth Rodriguez, Doris Morgado, David Kallaway, Han Soto, Jayson Genao, Krzysztof Soszynski, Alison Fernandez, Quincy Fouse, Al Coronel, Frank Gallegos, Anthony Escobar, Reynaldo Gallegos, Stephen Dunlevy, Daniel Bernhardt, Ryan Sturz, Brandon Melendy, Luke Hawx, Paul Andrew O'Connor, Rocky Abou-Sakher, Jean Claude Leuyer, Jef Groff, Jeremy Fitzgerald, Chris Palermo, Clinton Roberts, Keith Jardine, Andrew Arrabito, Sebastian James, Aaron Matthews, Garrett Hammond, Matt McClain, Maureen Brennan, Hannah Westerfield, Bryant Tardy, Ashlyn Casalegno, Parker Lovein, Jimmy Gonzales, Lennie Loftin, Mark Ashworth, James Handy, Bryce Romero, Phi Vu, Chester Rushing, David Simpson, Lauren Gros, John Raymond, Vanessa Cloke, Katie Anne Mitchell, Lara Grice, James Moses Black, Ned Yousef, Baxter Humby, Daniel Hernández, Michael Lehr, Bryan Sloyer, John Bernecker, Joe Williams, Robert Wu, Victor Winters-Junco, Craig Henningsen, Evan Dane Taylor, Toby Holguin, Panuvat Anthony Nanakornpanom, Eyad Elbitar, Rissa Rose Kilar, Salef Celiz, Aidan Kennedy, Chase Cubia, Vincenzo Lucatorto, Haley Glass, Nayah Murphy, Emma Teo, Noell Jellison, Ella Rowbotham, Hudson Wright, Sebeon Jackson, Kelton DuMont, Damon Carney, Dave Davis, Cynthia Woods, Mali O'Connor, Robert Vargas, David Paris, Ted Ferguson, Juan Gaspard, Julia Holt, Gonzalo Robles

Release: 2017-02-28

Runtime: 137

Plot: In the near future, a weary Logan cares for an ailing Professor X in a hideout on the Mexican border. But Logan's attempts to hide from the world and his legacy are upended when a young mutant arrives, pursued by dark forces.

Be interesting to see how an old man Logan arc will work without the MCU characters.

I can't see how it can work and suspect it is just trying to hop on the success of comic.

rated R ?

zfZZ0us.jpg

I agree @Apollon and although like that James gunn comment on how films mimic well received films I always thought wolverine should be a higher rating plus over the last few years (first class cameo, the wolverine, days of future past) he is becoming more verbal and how I imagine him. "Go **** yourself", "you gona pick all that sh*t up" and so on

I'm hoping its violent too though because again over the years his claw attacks/ slashes, stabbings get more savage and I was very happy with the uncut wolverine film. Much more bloody

Not saying it has to be anything like deadpool. That would be weird but giving it's the same studio and they have realised how successful deadpool is they might push it too far in the wrong direction.
Looking forward to it though

‘Wolverine 3’ Sets ‘Narcos’ Boyd Holbrook As Chief Villain

boyd-holbrook.jpg

Deadline reports:

From the DEA to superhero nemesis, Boyd Holbrook has stepped to the other side of the law. The Narcos star has signed on as the lead villain opposite Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart in Fox’s Wolverine 3, I’ve learned.

Holbrook will play a relentless, calculating and intense head of security for a global enterprise who is set against Jackman’s clawed Wolverine/Logan hero. The CAA-repped actor’s deal was just completed on the film, which is gearing up for a May production start.

David James Kelly wrote the latest upcoming X-Men franchise spinoff with James Mangold directing. After nearly 20 years as the iconic Marvel character, Jackman said last year that the upcoming third stand-alone Wolverine film will mark his final appearance as Logan. The pic is set to hit theaters on March 3 next year.

Kentucky-born Holbrook starred as Agent Steve Murphy on Netflix’s 10-episode multilingual drug cartel drama about the life and investigation of Pablo Escobar. A second season of the Golden Globe and WGA Awards nominated Narcos is set to premiere on the steaming service later this year. Hatfields & McCoys alum Holbrook is also coming off a lead role opposite Elisabeth Moss in Sundance pic The Free World and will next be seen in Fox’s Luke Scott-helmed Morgan with Kate Mara and Paul Giamatti.

Reactions: Flloydo
First look at Hugh Jackman in this:

hugh-jackman-beard-wolverine-3-set-photos-01.jpg

Looks like they are going for the "Old Man Logan Look"... somewhat.
Seeing this reminded me of how people were suggesting him for the role of Joel in the upcoming The Last of Us movie... he definitely looks the part with that scraggly beard lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Hugh Jackman in a recent interview:

“We’ve finished shooting. I just saw Jim Mangold today. He’s editing away and finishing that. There’s going to be some stuff coming out in the next week or so. That’s all I’ll say. I’m not good. I’m the kind of person who tells everybody everything. Basically it’s going to be different. Very different in tone and hopefully to anything we’ve done.”

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: