Loki: The Complete First Season (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) [USA]

Aug 10, 2023
Release date: September 26, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Target - Walmart (Pre order live from August 28 some retailers when going live date will vary)
Price: TBA (Amazon) - $44.99 (Best Buy) - TBA (Target) - $44.96 (Walmart)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Loki-Season-2.jpg

F4D2FuzWYAA4_6G.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill Hunt and Digital Bits has confirmed with his sources that Prey, Loki, Wandavision and Mando are releasing in International territories. While there is no confirmation of Steelbooks I'd expect them in the UK and EU. As Bill says in the article "Adjust your plans accordingly"

Bill Hunt and Digital Bits has confirmed with his sources that Prey, Loki, Wandavision and Mando are releasing in International territories. While there is no confirmation of Steelbooks I'd expect them in the UK and EU. As Bill says in the article "Adjust your plans accordingly"
He's unlikely to be wrong, but the dude is a joke and his "sources" are about as in the know as most randomers on the internet. That was proved with the whole manta wanda debacle a few weeks ago. If they were really providing him with solid info, he would've been told discs were coming officially at the same time, instead of swearing blind there was no such thing.

Loki is only 6 episodes (Total Run Time: Approx. 287 Minutes)
It's not 1 4K disc
2 x 4K UHD: 100GB discs is been used

Product SKUs – Physical: 4K Ultra HD Steelbook (2 discs), Blu-ray Steelbook (2 discs)

Going by press release looks as though it might be separate 4K UHD and Blu-ray SteelBooks
Makes sense. Just that I thought the photo shows 1 4K disc and 1 Blu-ray Disc, but that just might be 2 4K discs.

The issue is they’ve done a similar style for all of them rather than each one having their own thing going on.

I thought they’d at least do something different between Star Wars and Marvel

There’s no way to know a 100% if the other shows will come and we don’t know if they’ll continue this style

I’ll have to pass.

He's unlikely to be wrong, but the dude is a joke and his "sources" are about as in the know as most randomers on the internet. That was proved with the whole manta wanda debacle a few weeks ago. If they were really providing him with solid info, he would've been told discs were coming officially at the same time, instead of swearing blind there was no such thing.

I disagree. I have always liked the Digital Bits website and find them accurate.

Here is the full article on today's announcement including more about the whole WandaVision Manta/Disney Consumer Products thing at the end of the article.

Here is the part about that.

Also, while some may be tempted to think that today’s announcement of WandaVision was foreshadowed by the Manta Lab news last month (see our reporting here), studio sources say that’s absolutely not the case. Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment really had no idea that Disney Consumer Products had licensed the right to make WandaVision Steelbook packaging to Manta Lab. So when they found out about it, given the fact that they did have plans for an actual Blu-ray and 4K Steelbook release of their own, they were very surprised and more than a little panicked. Fortunately, the situation has worked out for all involved. But this is truly a case where the company’s left hand had no idea what its right hand was doing.

In any case, how’s that for a good way to start the new week? Rest assured, we’ll post additional details on these titles as they come in. And we’ll add (and share on all our social media) the Amazon.com pre-order links as soon as they go live.

Reactions: Steely-Booked
His sources are fine for domestic releases. For international collectibles, not so much.

I can't wait for She-Hulk. Honestly the only Marvel series I'm not excited for is What If and Secret Invasion. I really hope they also release Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Defenders. Heck I'd also buy Runaways and Cloak & Dagger in this format.

Reactions: Lenny Nero