Loki: The Complete First Season (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) [USA]

Aug 10, 2023
Release date: September 26, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Target - Walmart (Pre order live from August 28 some retailers when going live date will vary)
Price: TBA (Amazon) - $44.99 (Best Buy) - TBA (Target) - $44.96 (Walmart)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Loki-Season-2.jpg

F4D2FuzWYAA4_6G.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
It'd be nice if these were coming to Canada. For some reason, our Best Buys have stopped carrying new Marvel releases since Spider-Man: No Way Home iirc.

They have stopped carrying Disney releases which includes most Marvel and all Lucasfilm SteelBooks. Spider-Man: No Way Home was a Sony release which is why we still get releases like Across The Spider-Verse, the Venom movies, Morbius and probably Kraven the Hunter.

The one release I believe we will miss out on which is disappointing to me is a SteelBook for "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" which is under the Disney umbrella.

Of course we will miss out on all Star Wars related SteelBooks now as well.

I ordered from Best Buy, but I'm wondering who else will sell this. Bull Moose is the only other retailer at the moment. I'd rather order from Amazon so I don't have to pay immediately, but it's not listed there.

I ordered from Best Buy, but I'm wondering who else will sell this. Bull Moose is the only other retailer at the moment. I'd rather order from Amazon so I don't have to pay immediately, but it's not listed there.
Amazon will go live at some stage over the next few days/weeks
It's from August 28th when going live with USA retailers
Some retailers when go live will vary as in will be after 28th

Reactions: MM3
They have stopped carrying Disney releases which includes most Marvel and all Lucasfilm SteelBooks. Spider-Man: No Way Home was a Sony release which is why we still get releases like Across The Spider-Verse, the Venom movies, Morbius and probably Kraven the Hunter.

The one release I believe we will miss out on which is disappointing to me is a SteelBook for "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" which is under the Disney umbrella.

Of course we will miss out on all Star Wars related SteelBooks now as well.

There may be hope for the future:

Reactions: Stygian
Just canceled my Best Buy orders and went with Walmart, especially since it's cheaper.

Just canceled my Best Buy orders and went with Walmart, especially since it's cheaper.
That’s Best Buy for you. I walked into a story a few days ago and there was a amray version of some movie (maybe Guardians) that was 7 or 8 dollars more than pretty much every other store that sells disks. Thank god Disney, for once, didn’t to give an exclusive to America’s worst retailer.