Feb 10, 2013
Surrey
Capture.PNG

Friday 17th - Sunday 19th July 2015
Olympia
Hammersmith Road
London
W14 8UX

Promises to be Showmasters biggest LFCC ever!
Starting with a 35th anniversary of Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back celebration over the weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cobster and Asopp
@Lester those are some amazing looking signatures :thumbs: I taught about bringing some steels with me but they would have been destroyed during transit :D

@Kurgen1975 That looks sweet dude :thumbs:

There was this cool SyFy Fan Cam shoot area :thumbs: I don´t know if this is common or not, but i have never seen it.
It took 360-degree photos and made it into video, they look really cool :thumbs:

Link for the vids: https://www.syfyfancam.com/view-all-fancam-videos/

Thanks @Asopp I use the Zavvi foam and boxes when I transport Steelbooks to these events and I'm just careful when they're in my bag.

I've never seen the 360* camera thing before. I wasn't dressed up, so I didn't give it a go. I haven't seen any of the results yet.

I was going through my photos and I forgot this one I took while waiting to see Richard Dean Anderson and it amused me. Seriously, who gets Duct tape signed? :wacky: :hilarious:

Is it a play-on in regards to MacGyver cause he can do anything with duct tape or something? Or some other show where he made it famous?

Is it a play-on in regards to MacGyver cause he can do anything with duct tape or something? Or some other show where he made it famous?
Yes I assume it's a MacGyver reference. When I told a work college last week who was attending, he said it would be cool getting Richard to sign a Swiss Army knife. I wasn't so sure. I'm guessing he's had a few such requests in the past, after seeing that sign.