Feb 10, 2013
Surrey
Capture.PNG

Friday 17th - Sunday 19th July 2015
Olympia
Hammersmith Road
London
W14 8UX

Promises to be Showmasters biggest LFCC ever!
Starting with a 35th anniversary of Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back celebration over the weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cobster and Asopp
O
If you manage to get a ticked i be at the entrance door way at 12.00 (on time this time ;) :D) and i will be wearing a green shorts, backpack & mohawk :thumbs:

And if anybody is interested, i am hoping to go see the Ant-Man 3D at Odeon Leicester Square 8.40pm showing :thumbs: I will be there at that time but not sure if tickets will available tough.
Ok. I'll keep an eye out. I'm in jeans and red/white/blue checked shirt, also with a large backpack. Is there any autograph tickets you want?

@HUBMUSWELL I have gone for a Doc money box and hopefully get it signed later. At the moment just sitting down on the 4th floor waiting for the autograph numbers to drop. Yes there is a 3rd and 4th floors that we didn't find yesterday. 3rd floor is books and authors. The 4th is the wrestlers and the remaining guests, including Hayley Atwell.

Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
@HUBMUSWELL I have gone for a Doc money box and hopefully get it signed later. At the moment just sitting down on the 4th floor waiting for the autograph numbers to drop. Yes there is a 3rd and 4th floors that we didn't find yesterday. 3rd floor is books and authors. The 4th is the wrestlers and the remaining guests, including Hayley Atwell.

Hayley Atwell :woot: :woot: :woot:

Doc money box is a good choice + BTTF Poster signed?

Any cosplayers their, I'm thinking Princess Leia from Return of the Jedi? [emoji13]

Loads of Black Widow :woot: :woot: :woot:

Well i missed @Lester again :bag: i was there around noon but somehow i did not see you :facepalm:

There was much more people today then there was yesterday, it was pretty hairy to get around and waiting in autograph lines :pain:

And i managed to find the magical 3th & 4th floors :thumbs: by accident of course :D

I did managed to get pretty much all the autographs i wanted, Atwell & Lloyd wore the only ones i did not get, lines wore waaaaay too long.

DSCN0563.JPG DSCN0564.JPG DSCN0565.JPG

Well i missed @Lester again :bag: i was there around noon but somehow i did not see you :facepalm:

There was much more people today then there was yesterday, it was pretty hairy to get around and waiting in autograph lines :pain:

And i managed to find the magical 3th & 4th floors :thumbs: by accident of course :D

I did managed to get pretty much all the autographs i wanted, Atwell & Lloyd wore the only ones i did not get, lines wore waaaaay too long.

View attachment 175508 View attachment 175509 View attachment 175510

Looks like you done alright.

Reactions: Asopp
Well the con is over for my part :cry: i had amazing time, i have never been to a con before or anything like this :) so it was a lot to take in. I have to admit i made some nooby mistakes :emb: i did not get Macyvers & Doc´s autographs, i had a change on friday but i taught, what a hel* i have all weekend to get them, BIG MISTAKE! :facepalm: :shy:

But i managed to get the the other autographs i wanted today form these lovely ladies :drool::thumbs: Have to say the Atwell signing was bit of an let down, she did not say anything and the hole thing was over in a second, at leas Neve was more chatty.
DSCN0706.JPG

Sorry i missed you ninjas but i will be back next year, you can count on that :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

DSCN0575.JPG
DSCN0582.JPG
DSCN0623.JPG
DSCN0665.JPG
DSCN0688.JPG

Another London Comic Con is over and after a rocky start on Friday and most of Saturday, I finally got the autographs that I wanted. I got some others, but only signed prints.

Sigourney Weaver.

Zach Galligan.

Christopher Lloyd.

The BTTF exclusive 30th Anniversary poster.

Richard Dean Anderson. I intend on adding the other members of SG1 to this print in the future.

I was there all day on Saturday, but on a stall with Sea Shepherd, so today was my day to get out and around the venue.

We were lucky enough yesterday to have Richard Dean Anderson and Rey Mysterio come to see us.

Today, i managed to meet Hayley Atwell, Kenny Baker and Robert Englund for photoshoots.
Hayley Atwell, John Ratzenberger, Jessica Henwick and Keisha Castle-Hughes for autographs

Also, had my first comic cover drawn...Civil War 1, by Lee Bradley

CivilWar1.jpg

@Lester those are some amazing looking signatures :thumbs: I taught about bringing some steels with me but they would have been destroyed during transit :D

@Kurgen1975 That looks sweet dude :thumbs:

There was this cool SyFy Fan Cam shoot area :thumbs: I don´t know if this is common or not, but i have never seen it.
It took 360-degree photos and made it into video, they look really cool :thumbs:

Link for the vids: https://www.syfyfancam.com/view-all-fancam-videos/

A part of my haul from the LFCC weekend...

Sigourney Weaver
n4v4ah.jpg

Sigourney Weaver, Bill Paxton & Carrie Henn
2i9o6co.jpg

Colette Hiller & Trevor Steedman
2100w8h.jpg

Tom Savini & Robert Kurtzman
2afa9dx.jpg

Bill Paxton again
wkqv12.jpg

Christopher Lloyd
2gy6f08.jpg

William Forsythe added to the RZ Halloween (Bill Moseley and Ken Foree signatures were from previous weekend)
xf6nvm.jpg

Sherilyn Fenn
11v4f8j.jpg

Last edited: