Looking for Best Buy Django Unchained Digipack

would love to help you, but I can't afford to trade. If you want me to purchase for you at no extra charge, I would be more than happy to help you.

Reactions: tflo2010
It's This one, isn't it? One of my local stores (well it 40 mins away) has it. You only have two things I'd want to trade for. Jack Reacher or Iron Man. My parents live in England, and I'll be visiting them on May 16th. You could mail whatever I trade for there to save cost your end. I guess message me if you're interested. :)

I don't have much of a trade score here but you can check mine out on bluray.com :)

Edit - I was shipping out a Steelbook today (within the US) and asked the guy to give me a price to ship something around the same weight/size to England with tracking and he said it was $45! $12.50 without tracking but I'm guessing most won't ship without some form of tracking.

Last edited:
It's This one, isn't it? One of my local stores (well it 40 mins away) has it. You only have two things I'd want to trade for. Jack Reacher or Iron Man. My parents live in England, and I'll be visiting them on May 16th. You could mail whatever I trade for there to save cost your end. I guess message me if you're interested. :)

I don't have much of a trade score here but you can check mine out on bluray.com :)

Edit - I was shipping out a Steelbook today (within the US) and asked the guy to give me a price to ship something around the same weight/size to England with tracking and he said it was $45! $12.50 without tracking but I'm guessing most won't ship without some form of tracking.

Hi buddy, thanks for your offer but I wouldn't want to trade one of those for it. I would happily trade something thats of similar value but if there's nothing else youd like then thats fair enough. As for shipping, dont worry I wouldnt require tracking although maybe it would be best to just post it when you visit the uk anyway since would be cheaper?

Thanks

Hi buddy, thanks for your offer but I wouldn't want to trade one of those for it. I would happily trade something thats of similar value but if there's nothing else youd like then thats fair enough. As for shipping, dont worry I wouldnt require tracking although maybe it would be best to just post it when you visit the uk anyway since would be cheaper?

Thanks

You didn't have anything else I either don't already own or isn't region free, unfortunately. I figured your Jack Reacher would be your copy with the defect that got replaced for free by Entertainment Store. I nearly pre-order it as I caught the thread the day it was announced but just couldn't bring myself to blind buy at that cost.

Not sure how much extra I'd be able to fit in my luggage. My 8 month old's luggage allowance will be used up by his pram, so his stuff has to squeeze in with mine. My sister also wants me to pick her up a Marvel Cinematic Case....and I have no idea where I'm supposed to pack that, LOL.

You didn't have anything else I either don't already own or isn't region free, unfortunately. I figured your Jack Reacher would be your copy with the defect that got replaced for free by Entertainment Store. I nearly pre-order it as I caught the thread the day it was announced but just couldn't bring myself to blind buy at that cost.

Not sure how much extra I'd be able to fit in my luggage. My 8 month old's luggage allowance will be used up by his pram, so his stuff has to squeeze in with mine. My sister also wants me to pick her up a Marvel Cinematic Case....and I have no idea where I'm supposed to pack that, LOL.

Ha thats going to be difficult to fit anywhere, it's a piece of luggage by itself! A member on site has kindly picked me one up now so I dont need one anymore but thanks again for your offer :thumbs:

Mods can you please lock this thread when you get chance, thanks

Reactions: Jude72