IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 12, 2021
Purchase links: Slip + SteelBook - SteelBook only
Price: £28.99 (Slip + SteelBook) - £25.99 (SteelBook only)
Note: Slip exclusive to Red Carpet subscribers. Matte SteelBook with gloss slip.

13120832-1134863741211515.jpg

13120832-1364863741435723.jpg
13120832-1274863741154761.jpg
13120832-1214863778994313.jpg
13120832-1554863741313938.jpg
13120832-1334863753083562.jpg

Last edited:
Come on Zavi....open the slip edition to us international customers!!!
Yes its crap we all dont get exclusive slip, we dont even get the chance to join in, been buying from them since the day they started steels and spend a small fortune on steels still.
But yet im not give option to join, im sure they could offer a similar membership for us international customer's

Reactions: Daubt
Do the slips even have a finish? I can’t imagine they are anything special. American Psycho was crap. Last and only
one I got from them

Reactions: Shark
Yes like the goonies and full metal jacket I bet, paper thin. They have however done rigid slip cases recently but that was mentioned on the info so we have no idea of thickness etc. I’d be tempted if I wanted the movie.

RC now, standard midday I believe. Not confirmed, but yes, it's very likely the 1080p disc will be region B. All the extras are on the UHD disc as well though apparently.

Thank you for the reply. Now that I can access the listing on Zavvi's page I see this is listed as a Warner release and they have listed it as Region Free so I believe that the Blu-ray disc will be region free also.

As for the Special Features, I may be interpreting that differently.

4K disc includes all bonus features in 4K resolution!

I think that means that all of the bonus features on the 4K disc will be in 4K resolution instead of standard definition, not that the bonus features will only be on the 4K disc.

Thank you for the reply. Now that I can access the listing on Zavvi's page I see this is listed as a Warner release and they have listed it as Region Free so I believe that the Blu-ray disc will be region free also.

As for the Special Features, I may be interpreting that differently.

4K disc includes all bonus features in 4K resolution!

I think that means that all of the bonus features on the 4K disc will be in 4K resolution instead of standard definition, not that the bonus features will only be on the 4K disc.
It's listed as eOne being the distributor on the steelbook itself, rather than WB. I think eOne used to have a distribution deal with Universal, but WB now handle EU distribution for Universal, so that's probably passed to them as well.

I wouldn't necessarily bank on the disc being region free though, as Universal releases always were, but that didn't stop previous eOne releases being locked.

Sorry, I meant the bonus features are on the 4K as well as the blu-ray, not instead of. So technically speaking (for the bonus features) it doesn't matter if the bluray is B locked.

Reactions: Stygian
The way they show the slip on the mock up there is no opening to judge thickness but it is also shown as much bigger than steelbook with no extras, art cards etc. Strange.

Reactions: djjez83