Release date: February 15, 2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK (22,78 €)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, limited to 2000 numbered copies
Group buy: carllenc

Looper.jpg

LOOPER_FRONT_SLIP.jpg Looper_back_full.jpg Looper_.jpglooper-bs-full-hd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank so you so so so much @MrBMT for the TAG, having a rough week and I am off my game. I soooo appreciate the TAG - Looper and Love, Rosie are 2 that I have been so looking forward to them. Thank you so kindly :notworthy:
No problem :thumbs: we're both after those two, I'll be sure to tag you when I see they've gone live. :)

Reactions: Actarus
No problem :thumbs: we're both after those two, I'll be sure to tag you when I see they've gone live. :)

Yes those are the 2 sweet ones I was looking forward too :happy:

same here if I see it before you I'll tag, but chances are you might see it before me oh this is gonna be lovely I want a Birdman type of Package for both release :drool:

Reactions: MrBMT
As it's WEA, chances are between 2-4k considering it's rare for print runs to be outside those numbers.
I'm guessing they may do the same as for John Wick and Birdman and go for a 3k total print run (and likely multiple packaging types to go with it).
According to their HP limited to 2001 copies

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MrBMT
According to their HP limited to 2001 copies
Interesting, that's their lowest total WEA run so far (as John Wick had 2x 1.5k runs with differing designs). I wonder if perhaps there will only be one packaging option for this (e.g. full slip with a lenti magnet inside the package etc.) now.

Last edited:
Sale for owners of still collectible numbers:

3.9.2015 20:00 - 9.9.2015 20:00
Hmmm. I could actually use my collectable number for this one, but think I'll just to go with the GB as mine is a much lower number with that :)