Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK (22,78 €)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, limited to 2000 numbered copies
Group buy: carllenc

Looper.jpg

LOOPER_FRONT_SLIP.jpg Looper_back_full.jpg Looper_.jpglooper-bs-full-hd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not know that. Thanks for the info:thumbs:

It would be good if you could buy the slip covers and extra's separately so that you could build up your own unnumbered edition

Man, that WOULD be great if you could just buy un-numbered fullslips/extras for WWA releases. Personally, the number isn't that important to me--I just love having my favorite movies housed in exquisitely designed packaging.

I can't see it ever happening, though.

An ideal solution would be to limit the amount any given person can order. If a title has less than a 1500 there should be a strictly enforced limit of 2 per person. If the title is less than 750 it should be 1 per person. Any person who consistently purchases multiples for obvious reselling on eBay should be barred from all future sales, permanently. Some folk literally take what Gordon Gecko said to heart, and it has become their mantra.

An ideal solution would be to limit the amount any given person can order. If a title has less than a 1500 there should be a strictly enforced limit of 2 per person. If the title is less than 750 it should be 1 per person. Any person who consistently purchases multiples for obvious reselling on eBay should be barred from all future sales, permanently. Some folk literally take what Gordon Gecko said to heart, and it has become their mantra.

This times a billion. It's kind of sickening, frankly--I know that the only way I'll get that Ex Machina release now is to buy one when they inevitably show up on Ebay a couple of weeks after FA ships them, being sold by one of these jerks. It'll be well over $100, and I'll shell it out anyway because I love that movie. Hell, the Elektra release that was limited to 300 is selling on Ebay for $250, and people are actually buying them.

then alot of people on this site would be banned from future group buys as there alot who just buy them to resell.

Hey guys, buying to resell has always been part of the steelbook collecting game. You don't have to like it but that's not a reason to ban someone. It's at the GB host's discretion to decide to accept someone in his/her GB.

GB rules and guidelines can be found here.

and Hidefninja won't ban them because of the profits from GB if I'm not wrong
yup its a vicious circle

The GB fees help run this site which you use for FREE to gather info about various subjects/movies/collectibles.

Let's get back on topic now, you can start a thread in the chat section or take it to PMs if you wish to continue this chat. Thanks.

It would also be ideal to provide a much needed service for those that lack the capacity to order releases for themselves, and guide them through the complicated process until the end and finally, home delivery. :)

Reactions: Blu-devil
It would also be ideal to provide a much needed service for those that lack the capacity to order releases for themselves, and guide them through the complicated process until the end and finally, home delivery. :)
The problem is: how can you tell if someone is buying to resell? You can't. (It would be nice if you could).
I almost always buy 2. One for me and one for my best friend.(I am an awesome best friend:D).
I never buy any steelbooks to sell. But how would you know that?
But, I think the guidelines Blu-devil said above are pretty darned good. I can't really disagree with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blu-devil
Really liked the Futureshop version for Looper,but know seeing the quality FA put out on their releases will make this the best version hopefully and with the goodies included is an extra treat really looking forward to the final outcome for this can't wait.

Reactions: harry
As long as I can get one for myself I couldn't care less how many others are bought to sell on, it's none of my business (or interest) what other people do - again this is all as long as I can get one ordered for me :thumbs:

FilmArena seem to be trying out new extra items recently other than postcards/photos, I wonder if there will be anything unusual offered with this release like the Coin or notepad from the John Wick sets?