M2202653.gif

Other pics:

:oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah:

Attachments

• M2202653_1.jpg
    M2202653_1.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 334
Last edited by a moderator:
wow.... look at that artwork. Looks friggen' amazing!!!! Thank You Future Shop!!! Although I still like "berms" design quite a bit as well.

I cant farking wait for this steelbook!

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Looks more like a magnetic lenticular, Media Markt style.

I hope not... personally not a fan of those lenti steels from MM. But I guess to each his own as a lot of people seem to like those lenti steels.

I'm fully expecting this to be the introduction of lenticular steelbooks to North America. I think the question is whether or not FS & it's cohorts have improved the German design.

Looks more like a magnetic lenticular, Media Markt style.

Yeah it does look like the MM Releases Magnetic Lenticular steelbook, I bet its going to be change from Young Joe (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) and Old Joe (Bruce Willis) ... That would look great...

They should have done the same for The Dark Knight Rises as well... Batman and Bane..... :scat:

Looking beautiful!!!

Since I´m a slip freak lol I´m going to wait for the korean or taiwan release. Hopefully it is as nice as this one.

If not I will order this one for sure!!!

Never seen the movie, but I heard it is very good!! I loved Rian Johnson Fisrt movie "Brick"

I expected an artwork a little bit more great than the HMV one, I guess in this case the best (cheapest) price will be bought. A magnetic lenticular would maybe change my opinion...