M2202653.gif

Other pics:

:oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah:

Attachments

• M2202653_1.jpg
    M2202653_1.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 335
Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is the Canadian release thread, but I'm wondering if this will get a steelbook release in the US? It is being distributed by Sony and they have put out a fair share of steelbooks in the US. This is the only thing holding me back from joining the group buy :ohno:

I hope it's just temporary... It's only been listed for a few days.

It's not unusual for Future Shop to post a new release only to have it appear to be sold out shortly thereafter, and then eventually reappear for pre-order. For those who have yet to order and want it, let's hope that is the case here...

Fortunately, I've already got my order in;).

Dang that was quick! People must know something about this steelbook that I dont. Is everyone anticipating a magnetic lenticular cover? Im still waiting on other releases artwork. I cant get down with the bilingual spine.

It's not unusual for Future Shop to post a new release only to have it appear to be sold out shortly thereafter, and then eventually reappear for pre-order. For those who have yet to order and want it, let's hope that is the case here...
When the listing went live, they had 400x copies for sale... we'll see if they add more...

Right, I am sure TW will have a release but something tells me THIS will be the release to have! I hope the release is after Christmas!