Release Date: March 6th, 2013
Price: €49.97
Buy link: Amazon FR
Notes: Gloss finish, magnetic lenticular cover, NO inside artwork

image.jpg

According to Amazon.fr:

This ultimate edition contains:
- The combo edition Blu-ray + DVD in a metal box with lenticular
- The official clock used by Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Bruce Willis, engraved with the logo of the film
- The poster alternative, exclusive French-made by Richard Davis (40 x 60 cm)
- Rian Johnson Interview - Masterclass Paris
- Full circle
- Making of
- 22 scenes cut
- travel time
-Audio Commentary by Rian Johnson, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Emily Blunt
-The trailer alternative

Actual pics thanks to nisei:
Looper1_zps017249ad.jpg

Looper2_zps5f30cf7b.jpg

Looper3_zpsd07ca4ad.jpg

Looper4_zps031d8131.jpg

Looper5_zpsfe37a1dc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone raised the fact that the pocket watch looks nothing like the one used in the film! What's the point in having it if its not a replica? I think that's a huge flaw in this so called 'collectors set'. I won't be biting that's for sure!

Reactions: The Rainmaker
Has anyone raised the fact that the pocket watch looks nothing like the one used in the film! What's the point in having it if its not a replica? I think that's a huge flaw in this so called 'collectors set'. I won't be biting that's for sure!

I assume you've seen the pictures earlier in the thread? You're right that the watches aren't the same but I won't be cancelling my order because of that ;)

I assume you've seen the pictures earlier in the thread? You're right that the watches aren't the same but I won't be cancelling my order because of that ;)

I have now. I got too pent up with the whole thing I ranted before I looked back! Lol. Personally the watch, which for me would have been the main selling point is a big let down. Shame really. I'll stick with my dads silver pocket watch. Sentimental value see lol. :drool::hilarious:

This edition is pretty nice for those who liked the movie. But yes, the watch IS a big let down, no doubt. A person spending on this set would expect the watch to be reasonably similar (if not exactly) to the one being used in the movie and that's what he is paying for (the premium over a mere steelbook). For an everyday watch, one can always go to eBay and get one for cheap. Still, I think I'm gonna order it soon. Hope the price comes down till then ;).

Here's a couple pics from my friend who picked this up for me. It's a numbered set. I was on the fence with this because I wasn't too thrilled with the steelbook. The whole package sold it for me though.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Looper.jpg
    Looper.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 116
  • Looper Back.jpg
    Looper Back.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 119