Attachments

• 81VI1ys-f1L._SL1069_.jpg
    81VI1ys-f1L._SL1069_.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 238
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 255
Last edited by a moderator:
I cancelled my order ages ago as had too many pre orders on the go, but chucked it straight back in my basket at £14.44!!

I think this will sell out pretty quick without anyone realising, like the hobbit extended steelbook! i wasnt in a rush to buy that then it was suddenly gone everywhere! Got a copy in the end though :)

can't believe we're still playing cat & mouse when it's March 10 (we are "in theory" 2 weeks away from release according to what we knew) and still... we are not sure what's up. Zavvi is now showing May 12th.

Reactions: BluRaySteve
ok, mistery solved, they will release it AFTER Hobbit 2. dumb IMO, but as long as they don't cancel it, I'm ok with it

I'm having a strange feeling that once this is released (and I bought it), the price of the 2nd and 3rd movies will be double :(

My guess would be that part 2 will come by the time of extended of Hobbit 2, and part 3 around theatrical of hobbit 3 (like this one)

I ordered at £14.32 from Amazon back in March, quite surprised to see it at £20.25 now. It's not something you see that often at Amazon (considerable pre-order price increase) so they must be seeing high demand.

Looks nice but I changed my mind about buying this Steelbook and cancelled it a while back, the set of jumbo steelbooks are going to take a lot of space for certain. I'd rather use the space for my other blu-rays, don't think there is anything exclusive with these sets, as in disc content.

Just received e-mail that this has been shipped and card has been charged.

Zavvi I gather as for some strange reason there shipping a lot of 12th of May Pre-order releases very early

Zavvi have always shipped a week before but not seen them do 2 weeks before

This is unusual as I don't think I have seen them ship pre-orders 2 weeks before release date especially as this Warner Release not exclusive and the others which are Fox Steelbooks also are not exclusives