Slipbox Loving Vincent (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The Blu Collection Creative Edition) [Korea]

CleverLoginName

Ordnung muss sein.
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Release date: March 30, 2020
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova (Pre-order March 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $27.99 (Kimchi) - $26.99 (Nova)

vincent.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They could do so much with the amazing artwork here. A lenticular or something else less plain would've been great. Then again it might look better in person.

They could do so much with the amazing artwork here. A lenticular or something else less plain would've been great. Then again it might look better in person.
the did most of the good stuff on the previous Blu Collection release (thread here), so i see this relase as a pared-down version for those who missed out on that release. :thumbs:

Reactions: stu
Well, considering how nice a finish they gave their latest Creative Editions, I think it's possible this one will turn out very nice, too. Maybe even with the same embossed brushstrokes as on the Full Slip from the first release. I hope they'll show us live pics before the PO.

Reactions: hatredhorror
kinda want it, but kinda stopped buying pseudo-premiums with plastic cases inside :-/ love the painting..... hmmmm

wdpung @ ebay...nope, i bought a few other editions and he shipped them all via FedEx

Precisely, seems like the Pung now has signed a contract with FedEx for his international shipments. Prices are incredibly low -- I spent about 10-12$ more than his usual "free shipment via K-packet" (which stays as a feasible option anyhow) for a package with two fullslip sent out via FedEx.

Since I've seen him mentioned a couple times in here, does anyone by chance know the return address on your packages from wdpung? I recieved a package today and it's not something I ordered. I don't know if it's from him or not, but I do have something on the way from him. The tracking numbers are different though, so I'm not sure what to make of this. I'm just trying to narrow down where this came from. Thanks