Loving Vincent (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #72) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: November 30, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular (Pre-order November 7 at 2 PM KoreaTime)
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip A & B) - $38.99 (Lenticular)
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey ONE CLICK - FULL SLIP A - FULL SLIP B - LENTICULAR

Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular

44756314_1084937061687374_6433611622131957760_o.jpg 44751838_1084937311687349_3852492803024093184_o.jpg 43471357_1084937418354005_7194903324196339712_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thans for the excellent pics @Flloydo
And also thank you for going through the trouble the take photos of the slip's inside as well. Much appreciated.

Cheers, Tried it with a few now (atomic blonde, train to busan) can be hard to get them with a iPhone.

I quite like the idea of it even though it’s equally annoying you can’t see the whole image lol

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Got my tri pack today. Sweet package! I did not know the 1/4 slip was available :banghead:. I'll have to pick it up with my next order from Kimchi.

GB copy of the full slip arrived today. Absolutely beautiful edition—pictures don't really capture just how cool the oil-painting effect is. Thank you, @cooey!

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Its worthy to note that the listing states that no sticker is included... i dont know if he means no sticker at all or no kimchi sticker... i thought regular editions come with the yellow blu collection sticker..
Koreanmuse and Wdpung sellers on Ebay
They are selling the Blu Collection retail editions
Wdpung shows photos with the Yellow Blu Collection Sticker

They don't include the Kimchi Sticker or Kimchi Numbered card as these are exclusive to Kimchidvd

• Thanks
Reactions: hatredhorror
I purchased Full Slip A earlier this morning from Wdpung seller on ebay free shipping with tracking included

It's still numbered and no difference apart from not having the kimchi sticker or numbered card
You get the Blu Collection Yellow Sticker with Wdpung

Oh yeah.
They are much better than the tiny always silver, crappy image kimchi stickers

Annoys me they are always silver

Only one I like is the memento one lol
I have to agree actually about the Kimchi stickers. Think it was the Atomic Blonde non-exclusive that had the pink one, right? I liked that :hungry: Pretty much everything about Memento is awesome though lol :drool: don't quite make them like they used to.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I have to agree actually about the Kimchi stickers. Think it was the Atomic Blonde non-exclusive that had the pink one, right? I liked that :hungry: Pretty much everything about Memento is awesome though lol :drool: don't quite make them like they used to.

Yeah that’s right. Was really cool and bright pink sticker.

Yep, memento is one of the best. Tbh that’s the only they made like they used to! Only one that has extras that fits with the film theme or memorabilia esque

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Yeah that’s right. Was really cool and bright pink sticker.

Yep, memento is one of the best. Tbh that’s the only they made like they used to! Only one that has extras that fits with the film theme or memorabilia esque
Are those the stickers I throw away that are stuck to the cellophane wrapping?

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
Watched this in full for the first time the other night with my wife. It’s simply breathtaking. A monumental accomplishment in my opinion.
And when the song Vincent came on at the end, we were both crying like babies.

What a tragic waste of a life. Mental illness never stood a chance in the 1800’s.

RIP Vincent.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz