Lenticular Slipcase
40 Page Production Notes Book
4 Art Cards
Purrpetual Petz Promo Flyer

81TWvXh2x0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 810SyOzKilL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JamieDeak
Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I'm now glad my 3 months old preorder for the steel got bugged up on Fnac (stuck in a 'purrpetual' "regularize order" error), and I had to cancel it, and it was OOS, so I couldn't reorder it.
I can now buy this awesome edition with a 40-page booklet 'manual', and a cool Fullslip that they put the best 'dancing Negan Megan' art on!

Only we had such a RePet joke 23 years ago in The 6th Day!

Nice package. Just not that interested but the art is cool and the finishes seem good.

Lenti slip case too. My guess is it transitions into the other dance stills

Reactions: Chievera
Happy we’re finally getting a U.K. 4k Steelbook & it looks like a decent collectors edition. It’ll look amazing in 4K

Nice package. Just not that interested but the art is cool and the finishes seem good.

Lenti slip case too. My guess is it transitions into the other dance stills
You think it'd say "motion" lenticular like duel if it were transitional. Probably just depth. Also Probably same quality as jaws 2, as it doesn't say "rigid", so that's a hard pass for me.

• Helpful Post
  • Friendly
Reactions: Daubt and Flloydo
You think it'd say "motion" lenticular like duel if it were transitional. Probably just depth. Also Probably same quality as jaws 2, as it doesn't say "rigid", so that's a hard pass for me.
I noticed that, too.

It could very well end up being one of the flimsier folded cases, and perhaps with the ugly oversized “4K + Blu-Ray” on the spine.

I noticed that, too.

It could very well end up being one of the flimsier folded cases, and perhaps with the ugly oversized “4K + Blu-Ray” on the spine.
Yep, that's exactly what I'm expecting. Same with duel. Not buying any more of those to get disappointed like jaws 2.