Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 30, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £39.99
Notes: Exclusive to UK Limited to 2000

81TWvXh2x0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait did I just miss this on amazon.uk?! :offtopic:

Edit: Got it! Glad I waited on this one. Steelbook alone... it just needed the dance reference to close the deal for me. :headphone:

Last edited:
Dammit, I wish I had seen this earlier. Is there a way to setup notifications in case this comes back in stock on Amazon uk? I have the Best Buy steel preordered but would really prefer this

Dammit, I wish I had seen this earlier. Is there a way to setup notifications in case this comes back in stock on Amazon uk? I have the Best Buy steel preordered but would really prefer this
If something has gone out of stock there might be a button/prompt for a notification on the page perhaps? Other retailers do this… can’t remember if Amazon does.

Some other Ninja will know!
Ninja Lol GIF by Justin Gammon

Amazon used to have a field for anyone to enter an email for notifications, right under the "Unavailable" on the top right, but it's gone now.
HMV has it, and Zavvi notifies if you add it to favorites, but by the time you see the email, it'll likely be gone.
There's software that tracks page changes, specific fields or elements on any page can be chosen, like the order button or "in stock" words, things like that. Scalpers use it, and bots, and are quicker than you.
Resistance is futile.

And then we die, and are screwed on whole another level.

I just watched Talk to Me, don't mind me. Go on being oblivious. :naughty:

I’ve had loads of HMV notifications of instock item over the years. Always using the feature because they always put a few up of out of stock items here and there. With pre orders too. Loki and memento currently always come in and out. Managed to get loads when stuff pops up this year alone and most times I get there in time. A bot won’t always beat you

I wouldn't be surprised if ours ended up being matte as well and then loads of people complain about the wrong info being written on the BS
Universal UK have been pretty decent and consistent with finishes recently, so I am expecting it to be glossy irrespective of the US. Jaws 2 was matte in the US also if I remember right.

Reactions: Chievera
I wouldn't be surprised if ours ended up being matte as well and then loads of people complain about the wrong info being written on the BS
Universal UK have been pretty decent and consistent with finishes recently, so I am expecting it to be glossy irrespective of the US. Jaws 2 was matte in the US also if I remember right.
Only one I’m worried about is violent night

Back for pre order at HMV

Edit: and gone again. But it does keep popping back up so if you missed it keep checking HMV. Went back in stock loads today but that was one of the longest it lasted. Around 25-30 mins

Last edited: