Release date: February 1st, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk - £19.99
Zavvi.com - £19.99

61qrBkuQZcL._SL1040_.jpg

81mEc3iK-YL._SL1500_.jpg

71nCKQWN2xL._SL1040_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dramatic images and not too shabby at all - admit to feeling a bit shamefaced about my earlier negative comments.

Are the subtitles English or English for hearing impaired? I heard two different opinions. :)

You have a English Audio Description option and under subtitles it just says English and when I watched it, it seemed to be standard subtitles. There is a strange symbol in the subtitles menu, but couldn't work out what it did!!

What is the difference between English subtitles and English subtitles for the hearing impaired please? Aren't they the same thing?

What is the difference between English subtitles and English subtitles for the hearing impaired please? Aren't they the same thing?
They are not the same. With SDH subtitles you also get information about other audio besides dialog, e.g., "(train approaching)", "(thunder)", "(uplifting music)", etc. With regular subtitles you just see the dialog subtitled.

Reactions: rodtp and cheetah
Got mine yesterday. I didn't know a steelbook could bend that far in shipping:( Luckily they are shipping me a new copy and told me to donate the bent one.

Just checked the status of the new order and they sent it super fast UPS and it will arrive tomorrow. Not bad. 2 days after receiving the bent version.