Machete (Blu-Ray Steelbook) [Germany]

Looks like the Machete steelbook (stand alone) is a Saturn exclusive.

No word on if it is actually embossed or not.

This was unavailable earlier today on amazon.de. It's available again at 39.99 EUR, but I wonder why they pulled it earlier?

This was unavailable earlier today on amazon.de. It's available again at 39.99 EUR, but I wonder why they pulled it earlier?

I was going to say it might be a low stock situation and someone cancelled, but it shows they 98 available (if those numbers are right).

I haven't been watching the price - did it go up? If not, probably them just playing their usual games to get people to order that were on the fence...

Low stock, panic, panic, low stock... :naughty:

I was going to say it might be a low stock situation and someone cancelled, but it shows they 98 available (if those numbers are right).

I haven't been watching the price - did it go up? If not, probably them just playing their usual games to get people to order that were on the fence...

Low stock, panic, panic, low stock... :naughty:

Price is still set at $39.99. The listing appears identical so it's probably something like you're explaining. Those sneaky buggers.

John where are you ?? ;)
We got any other German members here ?
Translated this word geprägten on 3 different sites and 3 different meanings :rolleyes: Google translate says Embossed;) the other were Stamped on lol and coined/shaped.
Really hope this one is Embossed :naughty:

John where are you ?? ;)
We got any other German members here ?
Translated this word geprägten on 3 different sites and 3 different meanings :rolleyes: Google translate says Embossed;) the other were Stamped on lol and coined/shaped.
Really hope this one is Embossed :naughty:

I think John is in the process of moving right now. ;)

The concerning thing about this, IMO, is that they've changed the description somewhat.

I think it's starting to look less likely that Sony would release a different design just for the German market. But I'm still hoping for embossed. :cool:

Hi

I'm new here and I would like to know if the Machete Limited Edition Blu Ray is region free.

I've tried to google and asking in other forums but no answer.

Thank you

Hi

I'm new here and I would like to know if the Machete Limited Edition Blu Ray is region free.

I've tried to google and asking in other forums but no answer.

Thank you

We don't know yet since it's not out.

But if I had to guess, I'd say it's going to be just like the UK disc - Region A/B.

Thats huge EEK!

Thanks to Incubali

tepittfe.jpg

My only guess on why the box is big, is because the poster is laying flat as opposed to rolled up? Can't wait to get it!

Saw this posted on another forum - the Saturn Exclusive steelbook (non-boxed edition) is not embossed - it's a flat front.