Machete Kills (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: February 17, 2014
Purchase link: Buy Machete Kills here - live for order on Saturday, 11/2 at 5:30PM BST
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 units

10868769-1385054163-67772.jpg

Inner artwork:
machete1.jpg

View attachment 59710

Last edited:
Too bad they didn't take a look at these amazing covers that wore displayed here, oh well win some, loose some. Wasn't the french collectors edition canceled?

So Danny Trejo picked the art featuring only his face on both the front and back, interesting :D.

Still, I quite like it, it could've been worse, less is often better than overstuffed art, it matches the art of the UK steelbook of Machete (probably because it's based on the exact same picture :rofl:) and the back is pretty cool.

But I'm still thinking Sofia Vergara's tits should have been included somehow :(.

But I'm still thinking Sofia Vergara's tits should have been included somehow :(.

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

+1 Didnt Zavvi learn anything from the recent From Dusk till Dawn release!?!? SEXY Salma cover SOLD OUT! :naughty: :drool:

This would of been a better front cover! :LOL:

SofiaBOOBIES!.jpg

This interior would be nice! :p

machete Kills interior.jpg

Missed opportunity! :( Oh well...

Last edited by a moderator:
Must admit I don't mind that cover, although better ones were created.

I wish HDN would get a chance to design a steelbook like this

Reactions: SaberTooth
I wouldn't mind that art if they were rereleasing Machete to coincide with Machete Kills, but not for Machete Kills

Reactions: Gamesgaryjp
Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Yes and No - I think they had the right idea overall, but they failed with letting Danny Trejo choose the winner. No matter how many fans he many have ect, the plain fact is hes an actor who dosent really know much about steels or what collectors want & expect.

Instead, Lionsgate shld of simply let the winner be chosen buy an exclusive poll here on HDN :scat:

-EDIT-
Also this competition was too short notice - 1 week was never going to be long enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: dfoles