Machinarium - OST by Tomáš Dvořák (colored vinyl) [Minority Records]

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release: December 18, 2015
Purchase: Minority Records
Price: 16 EUR

Note: 5th reprint on 180 gr. clear orange vinyl, limited to 500 copies, contains three art reproductions by Adolf Lachman, 30x30 cm full colored inlay, Digital Download

artworks-000016070329-w3y20g-t500x500.jpg
min25_splash.png

Line-up:
Written, composed, mixed and produced by Tomáš Dvořák for Machinarium adventure game by Amanita Design.
Voice on "Nanorobot Tune" by Veronika Vlková.
Graphic art by Adolf Lachman.
Cover design by Daniel Dudarec.
Mastered by Matouš Godík at ZKA4T Studio, Prague, Czech Republic.

DMM transfer by Hendrik Pauler at Pauler's Acoustics in Northeim, Germany.
Album is pressed on high quality vinyl at Pallas Group GmbH,
Diepholz, Germany.

1st edition of 555 hand-numbered copies on clear yellow & black vinyl,
405 copies on black and 150 copies on clear yellow.
2nd edition of 245 hand-numbered copies on black vinyl.
3rd edition of 500 copies on black vinyl.
4th edition of 500 copies on black vinyl.
5th edition of 500 copies on 180 gram clear orange vinyl.

First edition is signed by the author himself.
Editions 1-4 contain three art reproductions by Adolf Lachman
and features a coupon with a code to download MP3/FLAC versions of the album.

Edition 5 contain three art reproductions by Adolf Lachman,
30x30 cm full colored inlay and features a coupon with a code to download FLAC version of the album.

Tracklist:
1. The Bottom (5:30)
2. The Sea (3:54)
3. Clockwise Operetta (3:54)
4. Nanorobot Tune (3:07)
5. The Mezzanine (2:15)
6. By The Wall (5:04)
7. Mr. Handagote (3:17)
8. Gameboy Tune (4:37)
9. The Furnace (2:58)
10. The Black Cap Brotherhood Theme (1:50)
11. The Prison (2:34)
12. The Glasshouse With Butterfly (3:36)
13. The Castle (3:37)
14. The Elevator (3:20)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I just discovered this beautiful Soundtrack for the adventure game "Machinarium". It's done by Czech Composer Tomáš Dvořák alias Floex.
This is the 5th reprint, the first edition was done on yellow/black vinyl and signed by the composer. The second, third and fourth on regular black.
I never played the game but I couldn't resist ordering this amazing soundtrack. Give it a listen!

"Tomas Dvorak's (Floex) soundtrack to Machinarium adventure game by Amanita Design is gorgeous set of compositions ranging from ambient to electro-acoustic and classical music which is wonderful beyond compare. The beauty of greatly orchestrated subtle pieces makes you to sit back and listen in for hours and shifts you into a higher levels of cognition."

I just discovered this beautiful Soundtrack for the adventure game "Machinarium". It's done by Czech Composer Tomáš Dvořák alias Floex.
This is the 5th reprint, the first edition was done on yellow/black vinyl and signed by the composer. The second, third and fourth on regular black.
I never played the game but I couldn't resist ordering this amazing soundtrack. Give it a listen!

"Tomas Dvorak's (Floex) soundtrack to Machinarium adventure game by Amanita Design is gorgeous set of compositions ranging from ambient to electro-acoustic and classical music which is wonderful beyond compare. The beauty of greatly orchestrated subtle pieces makes you to sit back and listen in for hours and shifts you into a higher levels of cognition."

Can't remember if i ever got to the end of the game but it was amazing. The weird part was, I felt nostalgic when i first played this game. Now i think back, it was probably due to the soundtrack. Amazing work, it was so relaxing to listen to.

I remember really enjoying the game, but can't really remember the soundtrack, so I'm wondering if it was during the time when I was super busy during the day and only had time to game at night, which meant I had to turn the music off or mute it completely so it wouldn't wake anyone. It might be a good excuse for me to replay it now with the music on though, as the track above sounds stunning!

Reactions: dan8885
I remember really enjoying the game, but can't really remember the soundtrack, so I'm wondering if it was during the time when I was super busy during the day and only had time to game at night, which meant I had to turn the music off or mute it completely so it wouldn't wake anyone. It might be a good excuse for me to replay it now with the music on though, as the track above sounds stunning!

It's not only the single track, it's the full playlist. You need to go to Soundcloud I think. And yes, it's a stunning OST.

• Thanks