Mad Max Anthology (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB #61 - 62 - 63 - 64 - Blufans) [China]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: September 2022 (TBC)
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: Limited to 250. Includes a 44-page photo booklet for each movie + one set of 18 movie art cards + exclusive full slips + an exclusive collector box + exclusive stickers

E55CC6E5-FB21-4460-9094-8FDD89FACB19.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Blufans and most other premium companies seem to be falling off a cliff these days. I haven't been impressed by anything in the last 2-3 years.

Yeah, aren't these like the Best Buy steelbooks? Nothing special about these AT ALL. And the art on the slipboxes looks like the same art that were on the French steelbooks a couple of years ago, which I thought were pretty ugly. Normally I would've gone gaga over a Mad Max anthology but these are an easy pass.
It’s an OAB release from Blufans so of course it’s WWA steelbooks so why say, Nothing special about these AT ALL?”
Why even bother opening the thread? Just move along if you want a WEA steelbook because your never going to get one from a Blufans OAB release EVER!
‘Always WWA steelbooks.

So let’s say this release had amazing slipboxes, the Box itself great, and amazing extra’s according to your taste is there any way you would have purchased this with WWA steelbooks For this price? I’m guessing no so did you just want to complain or…....

if you haven’t been impressed with any premium release in the last 2-3 years you are certainly a hard person to please. What was the last premium that you were impressed with?

Reactions: BluMan Chu
It’s an OAB release from Blufans so of course it’s WWA steelbooks so why say, Nothing special about these AT ALL?”
Why even bother opening the thread? Just move along if you want a WEA steelbook because your never going to get one from a Blufans OAB release EVER!
‘Always WWA steelbooks.

So let’s say this release had amazing slipboxes, the Box itself great, and amazing extra’s according to your taste is there any way you would have purchased this with WWA steelbooks For this price? I’m guessing no so did you just want to complain or…....

if you haven’t been impressed with any premium release in the last 2-3 years you are certainly a hard person to please. What was the last premium that you were impressed with?

I just like to complain.

Reactions: Jaxxx
I got mine in today, but I never received a tracking number from you @Wreck. Did anyone else get a tracking number?
Also thanks for the GB!