Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: 16th September, 2015
Purchase link: Boomerangshop
Price: BAHT 1,290

01203540-20150807153950-0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: luke98
Nice :) i bought the Czech steelbook from a GB are you going for HDZeta too ? or no ?
@luke98 My wife and I are moving into a new home next month, so I'll be limited to what I purchase! :squint: And I'm gonna start selling MANY of my Editions. So to answer your question... no :( I think I'm gonna pass on some of these upcoming Mad Max Exclusives! :banghead::banghead::banghead: :mad: :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh: :meh: But I WILL NOT skip on any Godzilla and Jurassic World Editions! :woot: :drool: :D

@luke98 My wife and I are moving into a new home next month, so I'll be limited to what I purchase! :squint: And I'm gonna start selling MANY of my Editions. So to answer your question... no :( I think I'm gonna pass on some of these upcoming Mad Max Exclusives! :banghead::banghead::banghead: :mad: :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh: :meh: But I WILL NOT skip on any Godzilla and Jurassic World Editions! :woot: :drool: :D
Noooooo :arghh: But Godzilla and JW :thumbs::p:D:rolleyes::woot::woot::woot::cool:

Thanks for the tag @luke98 :notworthy: But I think I'll be sticking with just the Best Buy Exclusive! :thumbs: :cool:
Nice, i am sticking with WWA Steelbook :)
I pass on many Mad Max Editions :) good Luck with the move i already got my bags ready, @harry said i can come with you :p

Reactions: harry