Mad Max: Fury Road (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #3) [France]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: July 8, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC (Pre-order on April 13)
Price: €29.99
Notes: Includes Limited Edition collectible SteelBook and Mini SteelBook cases, and an Exclusive Enamel Pin

C6C08193-7263-4C6D-9814-7B5F2AE25E55.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered this on the 30. January and just got a mail with: sorry we still try to source this for you... wtf?

Have you tried contacting customer support? I once received a similar email, after contacting them, was told it was an error and I received my order as expected. Not saying this could be the same case but worth checking.

• Thanks
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Have you tried contacting customer support? I once received a similar email, after contacting them, was told it was an error and I received my order as expected. Not saying this could be the same case but worth checking.
Okay good to know, didnt reach out to CS yet but will try it. Thanks :)

Reactions: IRON MAN
Same here with amazon.fr. But they did not even send a mail, just saw it in my account. Very unusual for amazon. Glad I accidentally placed a second order at fnac, which already arrived. :rofl:
No mail at all is very strange indeed. Glad you could get another copy via FNAC:happy: I hope I will get my amazon copy and it is only a little mistake. Will be pretty pissed if not lol

Mail did just arrive. :bored:
Still available at fnac, in case you want to play safe.
I guess I will take that option because I got as response:
"Hello,
Following your e-mail I confirm that we are not able to send you Mad Max: Fury Road Édition Titans of Cult-SteelBook 4K Ultra HD + Blu-Ray + Goodies within the originally announced deadlines, this item is temporarily out of stock.
I want to assure you that we are working with our suppliers to obtain this item and send it to you as soon as possible at the price indicated when you validate your order. As soon as it becomes available, we will confirm by e-mail the date and the manner in which it will be sent. [...]"
:ugh: