Mad Max: Fury Road (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #3) [France]

Added to Calendar: 05-31-20

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Release date: July 8, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC (Pre-order on April 13)
Price: €29.99
Notes: Includes Limited Edition collectible SteelBook and Mini SteelBook cases, and an Exclusive Enamel Pin

C6C08193-7263-4C6D-9814-7B5F2AE25E55.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mararagan
Apr 1, 2020
Ordered through FNAC. First time, their website seems kinda shady? There was a thing that said I had a refund, but in small text it was to sign up for a membership of 18euro a month.

VVD

Feb 25, 2020
Got mine today - no age stickers/labels on the front indeed.

Last edited:

jonnybobbytimmy

Don't look! Creep!
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2016
Germany
I ordered this on the 30. January and just got a mail with: sorry we still try to source this for you... wtf?

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
I ordered this on the 30. January and just got a mail with: sorry we still try to source this for you... wtf?
Have you tried contacting customer support? I once received a similar email, after contacting them, was told it was an error and I received my order as expected. Not saying this could be the same case but worth checking.

• Thanks
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy

jonnybobbytimmy

Don't look! Creep!
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2016
Germany
Have you tried contacting customer support? I once received a similar email, after contacting them, was told it was an error and I received my order as expected. Not saying this could be the same case but worth checking.
Okay good to know, didnt reach out to CS yet but will try it. Thanks :)

Reactions: IRON MAN