Mad Max: Fury Road (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #3) [France]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: July 8, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC (Pre-order on April 13)
Price: €29.99
Notes: Includes Limited Edition collectible SteelBook and Mini SteelBook cases, and an Exclusive Enamel Pin

C6C08193-7263-4C6D-9814-7B5F2AE25E55.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Need help! Anyone dealt with Fnac regarding damaged items? I preordered this along with some other steels that were in stock. Received my package and it was damaged. 2 steels out of 5 were bent. I've ordered from them before with no problems until now, so I don't know how they do exchanges/refunds. I'm in the US. I opened a request for a return and received a request number. but then they advised me to contact customer Service. Strange. Wasn't that what I did by requesting a return? Any info is appreciated.
Amazon France are not taking new orders to ship to USA
Amazon customer service personnel very likely would not be able to generate a new order at the moment as at checkout it would not allow order be completed to a USA address.

You likely will be given a refund instead

All Amazon france warehouses are closed at the moment for 5 days possible longer due to court order

Reactions: TriSteel
Amazon France back available to pre order
Note Amazon at the moment are only taking new pre orders with an address in France and some other European countries

USA and some other countries amazon not taking new pre orders orders you will know if your address is affected when you get to checkout it will tell you if can be delivered to your addess or not

• Informative
Reactions: Scraggy
Amazon France are not taking new orders to ship to USA
Amazon customer service personnel very likely would not be able to generate a new order at the moment as at checkout it would not allow order be completed to a USA address.

You likely will be given a refund instead

All Amazon france warehouses are closed at the moment for 5 days possible longer due to court order

Yet he was asking about FNAC :p

• Haha
Reactions: paulboland
Ordered through FNAC. First time, their website seems kinda shady? There was a thing that said I had a refund, but in small text it was to sign up for a membership of 18euro a month.