Mad Max: Fury Road (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #3) [UK]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: June 29, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop - eBay (Pre-order on April 13)
Price: £29.99
Notes: Includes Limited Edition collectible SteelBook and Mini SteelBook cases, and an Exclusive Enamel Pin

C6C08193-7263-4C6D-9814-7B5F2AE25E55.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Flloydo's semi-meltdown is quite justified actually. They've changed a lot of it just before release.
I still like it, but less than last week.

ToC... Titans of changes.

That's just horrific and it stirs feeling of irkness, given the mood, its quite at home on this thread :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
If you want front of slip without BBFC age rating logos
Italy/France editions don't have age rating logos on front of the slips
Back of the those slips will be Italy/France language text
I didn't know this. Two wrongs don't make a right Paul. I didn't realize it wasn't a win-win situation in other countries...(well it is for them if in native tongue - so they are excused)..
I'm going back into the hedge before offending everyone else :thumbs:

Flloydo's semi-meltdown is quite justified actually. They've changed a lot of it just before release.
I still like it, but less than last week.

ToC... Titans of changes.

Cheers. Lol it wasn’t a meltdown. It’s all truth. It’s all disappointment now because they lied. And the back is f**king lazy. Shame on them

lol that toe has Creeped me out

I’ve really liked what they have done so far and the prices have been reasonable for 4k especially. They are a welcome break from the norm and cannot wait to see this in hand. Looks great. Roll on the next.

isn’t the next ready player one? Lol even worse. Possibly their worst design of the current 4 (or 5 of including 2001 - which annoyingly looks ok but I can’t stand the film)

Reactions: DMD4k
Yes, the start of a great looking collection continuing the embossing of BR and WW and what's more not ridiculously priced (considering the extras/freebies) ...

1593109595374.png
1593108872609.png
1593109157077.png

... but with these artworks looks like an embossing break for RPO and 2001 (unless they come up with a last minute surprise) :-
1593109781294.png
1593110060538.png

I didn't know this. Two wrongs don't make a right Paul. I didn't realize it wasn't a win-win situation in other countries...(well it is for them if in native tongue - so they are excused)..
I'm going back into the hedge before offending everyone else :thumbs:

Don’t go. You’ve yet to offend me.

• Haha
Reactions: GeoRattray
LOL last minute surprise?

Or...... just be truthful from the start. A last minute surprise is an extra item in the package. A coaster or some sh!t. Not a downgrade on finish. Smh

"last minute surprise" as in embossing.

but it was already debossed. It’s not a surprise because there was already a decent finish with no border. I seriously can’t see the surprise element there. It already had Bossing in the same place and the steel would of looked cleaner in design with No border.

... and I thought I was a bitter and angry person. :naughty: :rofl:

Lol please don’t compare me to you. I’m just disappointed because I was looking forward to this.

anyway I’m on one. I quit smoking, coffee, sugar and loads of other rubbish yesterday so I’m heightened. But don’t compare me to you nef

but it was already debossed. It’s not a surprise because there was already a decent finish with no border. I seriously can’t see the surprise element there. It already had Bossing in the same place and the steel would of looked cleaner in design with No border.

Lol please don’t compare me to you. I’m just disappointed because I was looking forward to this.

anyway I’m on one. I quit smoking, coffee, sugar and loads of other rubbish yesterday so I’m heightened. But don’t compare me to you nef

nef ?

(no need to reply) :whistle::naughty::rofl:

Edit : coffee is good for you. Others, not so much, so good for you !

That’s a lot of quitting for one day. You can now quit ToC too.