Mad Max: Fury Road (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #3) [UK]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: June 29, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop - eBay (Pre-order on April 13)
Price: £29.99
Notes: Includes Limited Edition collectible SteelBook and Mini SteelBook cases, and an Exclusive Enamel Pin

C6C08193-7263-4C6D-9814-7B5F2AE25E55.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking about acid trips - certainly need something before sitting down to appreciate this dated crap:-

In many respects 2001 hasn't dated. We don't have moon bases yet or travel within the solar system yet. The only thing that jars in the film now is seeing PAN AM on the side of the shuttle. A remarkable film for what it does in the analogue domain and in 4k it's breathtaking.

Speaking about acid trips - certainly need something before sitting down to appreciate this dated crap:-

If you want a good laugh I suggest you dig out a 1930's film on drugs. Do your research. Best laugh you'll have in ages.

I would have preferred embossed (not debossed) logo on its own without the frame. At least it's not matte.

Reactions: Tompa
Afaik Scanavo does not do embossing without the frame because it would stick out otherwise.
More usually seen on FuturePaks but there are steelbook examples of embossing without frame out there such as GANG RELATED, GHOULIES I & II (etc.):-
1593078956238.png
1593078997884.png

1593078912191.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1593080553094.png

1593080430676.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More usually seen on FuturePaks but there are steelbook examples of embossing without frame out there such as GANG RELATED, GHOULIES I & II (etc.):-
View attachment 476019View attachment 476020
View attachment 476018
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 476024
View attachment 476022
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are these really SB? Thx, didnt know they ever did such things:OMG:

Wait, I was under the impression this was debossed and gloss. Why is there a border? And that picture looks matte now. Looks rubbish with the border