Mad Max Fury Road: Black & Chrome Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

TheJoker

The Clown Prince Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 19, 2013
England
Release date: February 13, 2017 (first run) - July 24, 2017 (second run of 1000 copies)
Purchase link: Zavvi (second run of 1000 copies going live Saturday, June 3 at 12PM UK time).
Additional stock from European run offered to Zavvi. Live 11/1/2017.
Price: £15.99
Note: Includes colour theatrical cut

MM1.jpg

11373866-1664441587461121.jpg
11373866-1034439209485927.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean bought, right? I also think that. Scalpers saw an opportunity and took it :)

Yeah, my card was charged, too.
Yes. Thank you. Just wrote it and didn't see the mistake. There be about 50 to 100 copies on ebay soon. Luckily i got my order in yesterday.

I bet ebay buyers brought them all.

You could be right - just a case of checking the listings over there (which I've just done lol - just eBay UK though - with about 25 available from 25 quid upwards).

. . . and, yes, looks like another "Must Have/Must Buy" steelbook to join the recent THE BURNING and FRIGHT NIGHT and the slightly less recent RAMBO (2008) and LAST ACTION HERO.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ashish
got this email from zavvi
Dear Martin

Thank you for shopping with Zavvi.

One or more of your items is now ready to dispatch, however there has been a problem processing the payment for your order *********.

Unfortunately we are not able to resolve this and you will need to cancel your order and place a new order using an alternative payment method.

If you have any further questions please contact our customer services team and we will be happy to help. Please allow 30 minutes from receiving this e-mail before contacting us. This will ensure our system is updated.

For security reasons please do not send any payment details by email.

Kind Regards,

Zavvi