Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: September 1st, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99

Mad Max_Best Buy Steelbook.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks, I had it pre-ordered via the in-store card, which is why they did it. Did you have it pre-ordered?
Nope- there is the rub! Oh, well...I tried! I won't bellyache about it, though. I am happy to get one. I had not planned to, since I ordered the Kimchi one...but they massively failed me. Their image was of a MM steelbook WITHOUT the 3D logo, and a nice 1/4th slip. What I got was a steelbook WITH the 3D logo, and with a CHEAP looking slip. I have never gotten such a raw deal from Kimchi before. So, the second chance at the BB is nice, even if I have to pay a bit more.
THE OFFENDING (not-as-advertised) KIMCHI STEELBOOK:
image.jpg

THE IMAGE ADVERTISED ON Kimchi's SITE (when I ordered):
image.jpg

...AND if you go there- this is STILL the image that is up!! (Even though SOLD OUT)

Last edited:
Yeah, but I think it was pretty obvious the 3D SteelBooks were all gonna be the same.

Not surprised at all about the Kimchi release. I actually expected that to happen.

I'm so glad I got this through the restock

but then I saw the spine slash
imperator.gif

Anyone else dealing with a spine slash? I'm not sure what to do other than sulk and curse whatever creates this damage

Apparently it's still/ or back in stock.

Shame BB don't ship to the uk.

Then again the fact that there is no UK Steelbook is, what's the word I'm looking for. Ah yes..,,,
...Mediocre!