泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really happy I managed to order. I wanted this one since I don´t have ANY previous edition, not even a single steelbook :emb:. Coz every europian steelbook suck and these HDzeta steels are the best. And here we have 4K, Black & Chrome (that Zavvi steel suck big time :wtf:), Double F*cking Lenti!! :cigar: and awesome artworks everywhere. No-brainer!

Really happy I managed to order. I wanted this one since I don´t have ANY previous edition, not even a single steelbook :emb:. Coz every europian steelbook suck and these HDzeta steels are the best. And here we have 4K, Black & Chrome (that Zavvi steel suck big time :wtf:), Double F*cking Lenti!! :cigar: and awesome artworks everywhere. No-brainer!
The Zavvi SteelBook is awesome, IMO ;) Gona swap out the steels once received :D:hungry: (Already have 3 already in my Boxset :wacky:)

The Zavvi SteelBook is awesome, IMO ;) Gona swap out the steels once received :D:hungry: (Already have 3 already in my Boxset :wacky:)

I understand, it´s probably my own thing as I HATE split steelbooks in half. Could be split artwork (some Marvels for example) or just split in color (even though it fits the movie) and I just don´t like that. It´s just feels disruptive/divisive.

That Lenti on front is how it should be ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
I understand, it´s probably my own thing as I HATE split steelbooks in half. Could be split artwork (some Marvels for example) or just split in color (even though it fits the movie) and I just don´t like that. It´s just feels disruptive/divisive.
That's cool, it's all subjective of course :thumbs: In this instance, I really like the split with colour and matte/gloss finish :drool: Like you say, it fits the movie.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
That's cool, it's all subjective of course :thumbs: In this instance, I really like the split with colour and matte/gloss finish :drool: Like you say, it fits the movie.

Sure, no problem at all ;)

I would never buy these as well :p

130334.png
165337_large.jpg

Liking the Zavvi version more than this so I'm quiet happy at leaving it at that after all I have the boxset from HDZETA that's more than enough for me. Good luck to everyone else who went for this edition though.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Status
Not open for further replies.