泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think it happened yet, @apsmith21 was waiting for @wxlinkswd to confirm this.

I ordered this on May 3 from HD Zeta website, AMEX denied the charge but then they called and I approved it and I thought the order went through, but Im looking for my order confirmation and I don't have anything, theres also no charge on my statement either so I guess the order was never complete. Is there really more coming?

did you log into the HDZeta site to check your order status? You can complete your order still if it shows as unpaid.

I have an issue with HDZeta payment again....just checked a couple of orders I placed few weeks back, and my card was charged substantially more than the order total....I used a card with no foreign transaction fee and the order total was shown in Yuan (not USD as it is shown now if you place a order). The difference is substantially higher, close to 8-9%...not sure if I should contact the credit card company or HDZeta...has anyone else faced a similar issue?

this was discussed before and yes the 8-9% is due to the currency convert basically and going forward it should not happen as it will be entirely in USD

Reactions: BaleHardy
Thanks @howarmat but how can this much be charged for currency conversion...the standard rate is 3%....this is hard to understand...

Many of us got scammed by Hdzeta/Chinese Bank

If you checked out and tried to pay in CNY the amount got converted into USD and back into CNY.
SO you paid in CNY but got charged for about 9% more than your order amount for 2x converison

Many of us got scammed by Hdzeta/Chinese Bank

If you checked out and tried to pay in CNY the amount got converted into USD and back into CNY.
SO you paid in CNY but got charged for about 9% more than your order amount for 2x converison
Thats not scammed,we had removed CNY payment from westore to avoid every members over changed.
Only left the USD payment at now,and some UK members was got the little charged on sucker punch release.

• Thanks
Reactions: Norwichlad
Thats not scammed,we had removed CNY payment from westore to avoid every members over changed.
Only left the USD payment at now,and some UK members was got the little charged on sucker punch release.

Yeah my Sucker Punch One Click was fine :)

Reactions: wxlinkswd
happy days. :happy: finally got my hands on this lovely chunky brother to the previous release (well, too chunky, since there isn't an SCF version to fit these yet, but anyway...). nice to have the gang back together.
had to follow @cooey and @Mickle_89 and join the club with a bit of reMaxing (as follows..)
btw, if the colour release was Gold Series #9, and this is also Gold Series, which one is this? #9-B or something else?

chrome me up. oh what a day, what a lovely day.
giphy.gif

Hi. I got my mine a few weeks ago, but haven't opened it yet (hope both discs are inside). Many thanks to @wxlinkswd, @n3wk1d for hosting this group buy - and HDzeta for this beautiful release.

Status
Not open for further replies.