泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally like the old back cover yes not artistically perfect or blends with the front, but matches the non stop chaos of the film
This is the same ole thing.
person or persons standing pointing gun on plain background looper terminator etc ,rub the mask off hardy and could be any film
blends with the front more this one so better all round package ,safe option i guess nobody gonna hate it as such.
very generous of HDZeta listing to peoples concerns and trying to get it changed ,although not exactly sure its the correct way to run your business changing your designs based on a few people on a forum saying dont like it..
Not a question of them listening to there customers
Once you do that every product will be questioned and asked to be changed, there will always be a % of people who don't like it whatever the design.
if 10 people pipe up and say they don't like this one are they going to . try another design.... and so on

New back art looks much better. previous back art was a disaster with all that distortion.

if this had been the back artwork from the beginning, nobody would have complained.

well played HDZeta. Now let's hope WB is smart enough to approve it. :wow:

Reactions: jonnie123
Should be approved by Warner Bros, as the back art has been used before, a vast improvement if this gets the green light. :thumbs:

Reactions: harry
i guess there's different interpretations of exclusive.
Is back of one, front off another "exclusive"
looks good nice vanilla package but personally would have liked something different from what's already out there.
presuming got to be official images but there's tons out there.

Reactions: StifflersDad
Personally like the old back cover yes not artistically perfect or blends with the front, but matches the non stop chaos of the film
This is the same ole thing.
person or persons standing pointing gun on plain background looper terminator etc ,rub the mask off hardy and could be any film
blends with the front more this one so better all round package ,safe option i guess nobody gonna hate it as such.
very generous of HDZeta listing to peoples concerns and trying to get it changed ,although not exactly sure its the correct way to run your business changing your designs based on a few people on a forum saying dont like it..
Not a question of them listening to there customers
Once you do that every product will be questioned and asked to be changed, there will always be a % of people who don't like it whatever the design.
if 10 people pipe up and say they don't like this one are they going to . try another design.... and so on
I agree. Previous back art was original. New back art now the same as front art of German media markt steelbook. Slightly disappointed.

Thanks for the tag @harry my friend know this looks much better and stands out more than the previous one definitely going to purchase this to add in my collection.

Reactions: harry
99.99% it will be approved. The image has been used already in other aspects depicting and promoting the film. There's nothing there that is inconsistent with the film's integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.