泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sin City glossy, high contrast black and white or Schindlers List black and white ??? they both have a different sheen to it.

That's great
would love for a sequel but definitely want HDZeta to release the first edition which we've been waiting for so long.

Last edited:
Definitely purchasing this and quiet happy know as its getting released next year as I will have cleared most of my GB orders and will have the payment ready for this.

Reactions: harry
my opinion. but can you stop with the stupid lose lenticulars. either make the slip a lenti. or make it a magnet for the steelbook. a loose lenti over the slip makes no sense

Makes perfect sense to me. I don't know about you but I keep my expensive steelbooks in polybags. So a loose slip plus artwork on the fullslip is a bonus for me !

my opinion. but can you stop with the stupid lose lenticulars. either make the slip a lenti. or make it a magnet for the steelbook. a loose lenti over the slip makes no sense

I agree with this. I love HDZeta packages, but I will articulate it this way...

Please consider switching to a magnet backed lenticular like Film Arena or better yet, a high quality lenticular slipbox like your Interstellar release. It's also always best to have full artwork on the back of the slip and leave the text and movie info to the paper sheet or cardboard like Blufans BH6. Thanks.

Yeah I agree also.

Got my San Andreas with the idea of fixing the Lenti onto the full slip permanently. But when I saw how nice the different artwork looked on the full slip (with spot glossed Dwyane!) I had to hold off.

If the artwork was the same as the Lenti I probably would have glued it. Hard to know what to do with it now. It's just hidden in the slip.

I just use Scotch tape. When I'm bored of looking at it, I pull off the lenti and see different art on the slip

Doesn't bother me one bit but I do like lenti magnets like FA

Yeah I agree also.

Got my San Andreas with the idea of fixing the Lenti onto the full slip permanently. But when I saw how nice the different artwork looked on the full slip (with spot glossed Dwyane!) I had to hold off.

If the artwork was the same as the Lenti I probably would have glued it. Hard to know what to do with it now. It's just hidden in the slip.
Why don't you convert the loose lenti into a Lenticular magnet. You can get self adhesive magnetic sheets from amazon . Cut them to size and peel away the plastic on the sticky side and stick it to the back of the lenticular. Presto you now have full size lenticular magnet just like FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.