泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HDZetas taking the biscuit with the delays tho ...

This was an awesome film I would rather get this in my collection before any more Terminators. Sick to the back of my teeth buying up old re-releases.
LOL :LOL: See I'm OK with it simply because I bought MMFR from Amazon.fr on Black Friday (for a complete bargain!) just to keep me going until something better came along... ;)

Reactions: jammmy
Is HDZeta the only premium label releasing this film? Surprised FilmArena didn't jump on this one. With the film receiving Oscar nominations maybe there will be other versions. Wondering if I should just buy the regular retail version now to tide me over. The wait is becoming annoying.

Reactions: harry
Is HDZeta the only premium label releasing this film? Surprised FilmArena didn't jump on this one. With the film receiving Oscar nominations maybe there will be other versions. Wondering if I should just buy the regular retail version now to tide me over. The wait is becoming annoying.

I was looking around for the same thing last night. I can't believe there weren't more options for this. At this point I've waited so long I don't mind another year

Reactions: harry
Maybe HDzeta are waiting to see if it wins some oscar's so they can add the caption to the Steelbook? I'm Sure this will be worth the wait.

I threw in the towel - Bought the French steelbook instead. Always liked that steel better than any other version. The Best Buy was similar but I like the yellow banner across the top on the French release. Whenever the HDZeta version comes out I might double dip but I just couldn't wait anymore.

I dont think there is any banner in French steelbook....it is the same as the German one...but maybe the J card if you plan to keep it sealed.

I threw in the towel - Bought the French steelbook instead. Always liked that steel better than any other version. The Best Buy was similar but I like the yellow banner across the top on the French release. Whenever the HDZeta version comes out I might double dip but I just couldn't wait anymore.
Ummmmm.......There's no yellow banner on the French one. It's a wraparound j-card. All the steelbooks are exactly the same.

Apart from the Australian Metalpak which is a gorgeous full gloss finish.

Ummmmm.......There's no yellow banner on the French one. It's a wraparound j-card. All the steelbooks are exactly the same.

Apart from the Australian Metalpak which is a gorgeous full gloss finish.

Ummm, oh, OK. Well, it's still better than waiting endlessly for HDZeta :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.