泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad that HDZETA have finally gone for depth lenticulars and not shite flip flop lentis. Looking fantastic.

So glad that HDZETA have finally gone for depth lenticulars and not shite flip flop lentis. Looking fantastic.

I agree. The Gladiator and Saving Private Ryan lentis are decent, but not spectacular. Depth lenticulars are not new for HDZeta, as shown by Ex Machina, Interstellar, and Fast and Furious 7. But I'm glad they went with two depth lenticulars for Mad Max.

I'm surprised to see that there are still so many copies left in the GBs despite the fact that everybody was there and the HDN server almost crashed yesterday :OMG:

• Thanks
Reactions: Huguito
4000 print run. Enough to get rid of poverty in Africa.

*i'll get my coat*

:hilarious::rofl:

Yeah 4000 in total. For HDN GB there are actually "only" 1150 copies reverved (lenti a, lenti b, fullslip and onclick).
But you are right. 1150 are still alot.

Edit: THIS should be the print run for Star Wars Nova...

Status
Not open for further replies.