泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dominated the Oscars this year!

A bit of hyperbole there.

It might have won more Oscars than any other individual film but they were all in the lesser categories (Costume Design, Film Editing, Make Up & Hairstyling, Production Design, Sound Editing and Sound Mixing).

It didn't win a single Oscar from any of the important categories (Picture, Actor, Actress, Supporting Actor, Supporting Actress, Cinematography, Director, Music or Screenplay), which all went to other films.

I don't deny that the film was a visual tour de force but it most certainly didn't dominate the Oscars.

• Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner

It might have won more Oscars than any other individual film but they were all in the lesser categories (Costume Design, Film Editing, Make Up & Hairstyling, Production Design, Sound Editing and Sound Mixing).

It didn't win a single Oscar from any of the important categories (Picture, Actor, Actress, Supporting Actor, Supporting Actress, Cinematography, Director, Music or Screenplay), which all went to other films.

I don't deny that the film was a visual tour de force but it most certainly didn't dominate the Oscars.
And while it's a cool movie, I found it shocking to receive a nomination for Best Movie Of The Year. That was a smack in the face to many other great movies that were more deserving. Even Interstellar didn't get nominated the year before. I don't get it. This is not a Shawshank or Gump, it's just a cool action movie that looks good, not a best movie of the year. By that sense, Terminator 2 should have won every award possible. Weird.

• Thanks
Reactions: jammmy

Might be the BEST action movie I have ever seen.It ran circles around The Force Awakens and even that got no nomination for "Best Picture"
Action movies is my genre bar none.I am very critical when it comes to action movies.This is definitely among the top easily.
It is very rare for an action movie to get nominated for Best Picture.Mad Max getting one says a lot about it's integrity for an action flick.Both critics and fans overwhelmingly agree.I recall an audience for all of the movies nominated were asked " Which of all of these films would you watch again?" The only one that got a convincing response was "FURY ROAD" Hell yeah!
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/top/bestofrt/top_100_action__adventure_movies/
http://www.indiewire.com/2015/07/the-25-best-action-movies-of-the-21st-century-so-far-261296/

• Thanks
Reactions: jammmy
And while it's a cool movie, I found it shocking to receive a nomination for Best Movie Of The Year. That was a smack in the face to many other great movies that were more deserving. Even Interstellar didn't get nominated the year before. I don't get it. This is not a Shawshank or Gump, it's just a cool action movie that looks good, not a best movie of the year. By that sense, Terminator 2 should have won every award possible. Weird.

lol - not worthy of even a nomination, and you compare it to gump!! and yes why not T2 - one of the defining films of our time, forget the "action" tag! its a film people will remember for all time: films should make you wonder and enthrall, make you reminisce about the time and place you 1st saw it, and seeing T2, and MMFR in imax, they'll live long in my memory, more than gump ever will. hell that POC wasn't fit to be even nominated that year:

pulp fiction
quiz show
shawshank
last seduction (but for a technicality should have won at least best actress)
ed wood
madness of king george

there's a reason over 20 films are rated above that particular movie in RT! Don't get blinkered by a category, a film is great or not..

Reactions: milky
lol - not worthy of even a nomination, and you compare it to gump!! and yes why not T2 - one of the defining films of our time, forget the "action" tag! its a film people will remember for all time: films should make you wonder and enthrall, make you reminisce about the time and place you 1st saw it, and seeing T2, and MMFR in imax, they'll live long in my memory, more than gump ever will. hell that POC wasn't fit to be even nominated that year:

there's a reason over 20 films are rated above that particular movie in RT! Don't get blinkered by a category, a film is great or not..
Not movie of the year, no. And yes, T2 would be deserving, I think you missed my point on that one. People say this was the best action movie since T2, but I can't even put them in a similar category. One is good, one is one of the greatest action movies of all time. Big difference. Interstellar, Inception, The Dark Knight, I felt those to be more deserving of nominations in that category. I'm not saying Mad Max is bad, it's just so blown out of proportion. I felt The Raid 1 and 2 were better action movies with more to offer. Fury Road started going in one direction with car explosions, then went in reverse, with the same car explosions. It was really repetitive. Interstellar, Inception were mind blowing with the different ideas involved. And calling Gump a POC, lol. That's you're opinion, but it's still regarded as one of the best movies. So is Shawshank, so is Jaws, so is T2, so is The Thing. But Mad Max Fury Road? Not in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.