泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just slept over the currier´s delivery attempt 30 mins ago dammit :oohyeah: must pick it up tomorrow myself, I could have had that baby in my hands by now :angry::angry:

Has anyone opened their copy of the B&C edition yet?

Just received mine, opened it and found only 1 disc. Got a holder for a 2nd disc but there's no 4k disc in the case.

Was just wondering if they're all like this or I'm just unlucky. (will be contacting HDZeta about this as I bought from their webstore)

@wxlinkswd @n3wk1d

Has anyone opened their copy of the B&C edition yet?

Just received mine, opened it and found only 1 disc. Got a holder for a 2nd disc but there's no 4k disc in the case.

Was just wondering if they're all like this or I'm just unlucky. (will be contacting HDZeta about this as I bought from their webstore)

@wxlinkswd @n3wk1d

Mine arrived this morning & has both discs so it seems you just got unlucky. Definitely fire off an email & try get it sorted!

Reactions: Jhadur
would have been great if the lenti was colour changing and 3D, oh well. Extremely happy with my original HDZ lenti

Just pciked up mine and wow, what a edition, fat heavy bastard :cigar:. Didn´t open it yet, but both lenti sides are amazing, sharp, deep, beautiful. One of the best releases I own by now.

Got mine today via the site and i got the same number as green mile :)
Anyone else?
Yes me too, I've ordered three different steelbooks recently and all have had the same number, BvS double Lenti, The Green Mile and now Mad Max chrome all with the same #.
Funny how HDzeta don't make a big song and dance about it like other premium retailers ❌ (FAC)

• Thanks
Reactions: Ali D and cooey
Status
Not open for further replies.