Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 30, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon - Walmart
Price: $34.96

71acvjgEprL._SL1500_.jpg

7177Y-JT73L._SL1280_.jpg

Last edited:
Just came back from this. It was fine, but rather bland. Bit drawn out in the middle, and rushed at the end. Typical sony spidey universe. I won't say it was necessarily that much worse than Venom 2 or Morbius, but it was a lot less fun/interesting.

Reactions: BDDB
I liked the trailer and want to see it more, now that people said it's set in the late 90's or early 00's, or feels like was made during those years...
Whatever, those years were the best, I don't care.
Wow that's the worst art I have ever seen.
That's not the final art.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
I liked the trailer and want to see it more, now that people said it's set in the late 90's or early 00's, or feels like was made during those years...
Whatever, those years were the best, I don't care.
It's set in 2003 btw, so not long before MCU spidey was born.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
They're saying this is a stinker and that Dakota Johnson is awful in it.
I wouldn't say it was a stinker, it's just very bland. Dakota isn't particularly awful in it either. She's just kinda wooden, and no less bland than the film in general.

Madame Web feels very much like Sony turned to chatGP, linked it to the wiki page about the character, and told it to make a young spiderwoman film revolving around her.

Then Sony execs preceeded to remove anything remotely interesting about the plot, turned in the script, called it a day.

Just came back from this. It was fine, but rather bland. Bit drawn out in the middle, and rushed at the end. Typical sony spidey universe. I won't say it was necessarily that much worse than Venom 2 or Morbius, but it was a lot less fun/interesting.
I liked Venom 2 but absolutely think it felt soooo rushed. Like it could have benefited from an extra 30 mins.