Mafia: Survival Game (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

SteelCollz

Premium Supporter
May 25, 2015
Germany
Release date: May 20, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon DE (currently unavailable)
Price: TBA
Note: Rating and BD logos are stickers only as usual with Capelight releases.

Final Artwork:

81vtcfqevwl-_sl1500_-jpg.232892

12646792_902373479877126_3286783797511425262_o.jpg

2D_SurvivalGame_SB_RGB.jpg

Capelight announced a limited cinematic screening in Germany for the russian movie "Mafia: Survival Game" (2016), which is called the russian version of "Battle Royale", for March. They also announced the home video release of the movie and confirmed a 3D Steelbook will be released, most likely in 2016.
http://capelight.de/survival-game

A twist on the classic game of Mafia. 12 competitors take part in a game of life and death where the innocent must take out the Mafia in order to win the cash prize. Those that are voted out must face their biggest fears in a computer simulation. (Source: IMDb)

Last edited:
Reactions: monsterzebra
Unfortunately i don't speak Russian so I don't have a f*cking clue what just happened in that trailer but it kinda looks interesting

Edit: just read the spoiler story (which is more of a synopsis than a spoiler) like the concept anyway

Unfortunately i don't speak Russian so I don't have a f*cking clue what just happened in that trailer but it kinda looks interesting
Just updated the OP with the international trailer. :thumbs: Didn't seem to find it until now (don't know why though) and I didn't understand a thing either with the russian one. :D

Reactions: Flloydo
On the minus side, Capelight doesn't usually have English subs on their releases. On the plus side, they almost always are region free.

Just FYI: Sarik Andreasyan is a terrible director, whose films are universally hated among the cinema fans in Russia. He was making money doing stupidest comedies you'd ever see, and now he thinks he's a blockbuster director. Not for long, because even casual viewers aren't eager to see his movies now.

Just FYI: Sarik Andreasyan is a terrible director, whose films are universally hated among the cinema fans in Russia. He was making money doing stupidest comedies you'd ever see, and now he thinks he's a blockbuster director. Not for long, because even casual viewers aren't eager to see his movies now.

This man is absolutely right!
I'm russian and I hate this piece of ****.
Don't buy anything with Sarik Andreasyan on title!