3. 3D+2D

2D:
12_51427.jpg

3D:
12_51426.jpg

3D+2D:
12_51425.jpg

Last edited:
I checked this morning to see if my 3D copy was shipped and nada! I emailed kimchi and asked when. They said I hadn't paid even though they have my order and I can view my order on their website. I emailed them back and said just process it. I got another response telling me to order again (no,.. the price has gone up) or to contact my bank. I check my bank and there are no issues on my end. WTF??? Where else can I order this from? The emails from this Tony person make him sound absolutely clueless. Is he the whole company? I've emailed different departments and all the responses are from him. Anyone have any suggestions?

I checked this morning to see if my 3D copy was shipped and nada! I emailed kimchi and asked when. They said I hadn't paid even though they have my order and I can view my order on their website. I emailed them back and said just process it. I got another response telling me to order again (no,.. the price has gone up) or to contact my bank. I check my bank and there are no issues on my end. WTF??? Where else can I order this from? The emails from this Tony person make him sound absolutely clueless. Is he the whole company? I've emailed different departments and all the responses are from him. Anyone have any suggestions?

Yes Tony is the one taking care of Kimchi, you have to be patient as his english is not so great.

QUESTION: When you went through the cart and after that selecting shipping method etc...last step is to select your method of payment, did you select a method of payment and did it go though ? Did you pay with paypal or Credit Card ?

Last edited:
DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THE AMARAY Blu-ray CASE IS ALSO WRITTEN IN KOREAN ? THERE IS THE KOREAN TITLE ON THE AMARAY CASE ON THE FRONT UNDER THE ENGLISH TITLE BUT I FOUND NO PICTURES OF THE BACK: if someone who received and opened their copies, is the Amaray Case also in Korean ?

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the Region A disc works on Region B players? I've had Region A blu-rays from Korea in the past and some turn out to actually be region free(Terminator 2 for example) and also is the White Slipcover 2D and 3D combo edition separate discs or both 2D and 3D on the same disc?

Thanks. :thumbs:

Does anyone know if the Region A disc works on Region B players? I've had Region A blu-rays from Korea in the past and some turn out to actually be region free(Terminator 2 for example) and also is the White Slipcover 2D and 3D combo edition separate discs or both 2D and 3D on the same disc?

Thanks. :thumbs:

It depends on the studio,

Disney is Usually always Region Free (but never certain if it isn't written ABC on the back cover)

but for Disney I personally never worry even though there is a tiny chance it could be locked to the region written on the back of the release.

The combo edition contains 2 disks; 1 Blu-ray 3D + 1 Blu-ray)

PS: Maleficent Taiwan 3D+2D Slipcover is All Region (ABC)

For the Korean Version I can't guarantee 100%

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Koo Koo
^ Thank you so much, it's the combo I was worried about really as my multi region player can't play discs that have 2D and 3D on the same disc. I would love the white slipcover design so the one from Taiwan is out. :)

Reactions: Actarus
Did anyone get one of their copy ?

If so, is the Amaray Case Blu-ray inside the slipcover in english or is the Amaray case back artwork in KOREAN ?

Last edited:
I went with Nova Media, (2D set), and I'm in the same boat with regards to it supposedly being in stock when I ordered it, (and paid via Paypal), and it's still processing days later.

I had also ordered the Indian 2D release from Rhythm House and at least that's shipped.