3. 3D+2D

2D:
12_51427.jpg

3D:
12_51426.jpg

3D+2D:
12_51425.jpg

Last edited:
I'm Obsessed by this Release, First order Bought all 3 Korean version but had selected K-packet so being all stressed out that it might be sold out before I get my order (in case package is lost in the mail), I actually repurchased them but Used EMS(Peace Of Mind like I should have used with first order), so basically double dipped on the Korean Amaray Slip, Pictures are so Beautiful...

I just Loved this movie and First time Ever I have seen this ''New Disney Intro with the Castle'', so refreshing and beautiful they did a wonderful job. Also it was shot in Real3D(not post conversion) so can't wait to see it in 3D as I only saw the Regular version and just loved it so much, dunno why it's one of those movie that just got to me and I am obsessed by the different releases. Last one that got me so much was Frozen. Some people didn't like Maleficent, but for me it was a total fantasy escape to the World of Disney :emb:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
White slip is really nice BUT if I get a slip of this I'm just going domestic.

I'd go domestic, too, but Disney, as usual, isn't giving North America a 3D disc. If I could get any slip, I'd go with the lenticular one from Hong Kong... but then ALL you get is a 3D disc without a 2D disc. The white Korean package is easily the best bang for your buck, so I'm going for that one.

Reactions: darczap
I'd go domestic, too, but Disney, as usual, isn't giving North America a 3D disc. If I could get any slip, I'd go with the lenticular one from Hong Kong... but then ALL you get is a 3D disc without a 2D disc. The white Korean package is easily the best bang for your buck, so I'm going for that one.

Good point Ken. I'll wait and see how the Zavvi steel turns out as I believe that has the 3D disc.

Reactions: tridon
Opened the 2D+3D black and white combo from KD Media.

What another stunning release when you have it opened in hands.

''Amaray blu-ray case Artwork'' is different from the ''Slipcover Artwork'' for a change as seen in the OP but we only see front pictures...

The release was so well thought out(the Slipcover and the Amaray blu-ray case Artwork are both totally different from each other), both back artwork written in Korean, inside artwork very nice.

What a sweet release. Best Amaray I have ever bought. Kimchi rules :)

Pictures of ''Back Artwork Slipcover'' + ''Amaray Blu-ray case Back Artwork of; 2D+3D Black and white Combo (sorry for poor quality)''
Back Art Amaray 2.jpg
Back Art combo Slip.jpg

Attachments

• Back Art Amaray Combo.jpg
    Back Art Amaray Combo.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Reactions: tridon
The Black and white combo is not to miss if you want the 3D version, stunning releases I cannot say it enough. Kimchi did a wonderful job.

Haven't checked nova bit is this only available at Kimchi?

Kimchi have been OOS for few weeks now, they won't get some back in. Discontinued.
The Black and white 2D+3D Limited Edition KD Media is still available from nova(best Amaray Blu-ray slipcover I have ever bought)
http://novamnm.com/index.php/blu-ray/blu-ray-maleficent-2d-3d-combo-limited-edition-pre-order.html
Once they are sold out, they are gone.

Other versions
- the 2D with slipcover(blue one)
- the 3D with Slipcover(red one)
those 2 are not as popular(even though I think they are Beautiful as well I got all 3 copies),
but the gem is the black and white one.

hope this helps,

Last edited:
Reactions: keyjey