Malignant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Possible Black Barons Collection #?) [Czech Republic]

Screen shot.png

Just watched this last night and thought it was just ok. IMO not worthy of a premium treatment, I don’t think this has much Re-watch potential. Watched it because it was from James Wan but sadly it was average.
I definitely think it has rewatch potential, considering the twist provides context of everything that happens before it.

Why are they releasing a run-of-the-mill horror flick, with unknown actors, of which there are a dozen a year. Is it "It Follows" surprisingly good? I haven't seen, but I don't think so.
Out of their ten last titles I only bought Gremlins, but at least there was something more interesting for others, like crappy It, and classic Shining with its sequel.
I'm thinking this will go unsold, like Dark Waters at NovaMedia, who also no one asked for.
If they're so into horror lately, I wish they'd do ALL Saw films, with creepy case file folders full of victims photos and such, ala Seven.

Last edited:
Why are they releasing a run-of-the-mill horror flick, with unknown actors, of which there are a dozen a year. Is it "It Follows" surprisingly good? I haven't seen, but I don't think so.
Out of their ten last titles I only bought Gremlins, but at least there was something more interesting for others, like crappy It, and classic Shining with its sequel.
I'm thinking this will go unsold, like Dark Waters at NovaMedia, who also no one asked for.
If they're so into horror lately, I wish they'd do ALL Saw films, with creepy case file folders full of victims photos and such, ala Seven.
Because it wasn’t run of the mill maybe? Might not be for everyone but maybe watching it would give you more insight.

This guy is a stupid asshole, don't listen to him. Movie is awesome, one of the best of the year in ANY genre, very original.
Cannot wait for the LE!

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo and milky

This guy is a stupid asshole, don't listen to him. Movie is awesome, one of the best of the year in ANY genre, very original.
Cannot wait for the LE!

Confused Little Girl GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo and milky