thedefector

Premium Supporter
Apr 5, 2012
UK
Release date: December 2nd, 2013
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Zavvi.com
Price: £22.50 (Amazon) - £24.99 £9.99 (Zavvi)
91E8jgcKSnL._SL1500_.jpg

Per Blu-Devil:
Man Of Steel has been announced for the UK. Artwork is as the German Edition.
It will be 2D/3D BD.
Pre order goes live this coming Friday (23rd) and release date is 2nd December.
Looks to be a store wide release.

Source:

movies-man-of-steel-steelbook-cover.jpg

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 350
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 415
Last edited by a moderator:
got this steelbook for christmas, its so boring and dull for such a big film of the year... really disapointed. I would have sent back for a refund but stuipidly opened it without thinking!!

any other 3d steelbooks of this film anyone can recommend??

Thanks

got this steelbook for christmas, its so boring and dull for such a big film of the year... really disapointed. I would have sent back for a refund but stuipidly opened it without thinking!!

any other 3d steelbooks of this film anyone can recommend??

Thanks

Agree...have to look at getting at different version myself....worst steel I've bought in a loooong time.

I really dont like this steelbook when compared to the 2D german version.

Such a wasted opputunity

I bought this almost accidentally ( didn't know how to cancel zavvi order with code). Now every time I look at it i get pissed off.

1.The superman symbol on the front was crying out for embossing.
2. Then they stick a big 3d on it
3. They then leave the back empty. Hell it almost makes me wish they had the jcard printed on it!!!!

What a collossal disappointment compared to german mm steel :(:angry:

This is currently £15.99 in store HMV (the one closing down, Oxford Str.) + 10% discount at check out.

It might be added to a 2 x £25 3D in store deal...Me guessing...

Awful steelbook...just had to buy the German version...couldn't have this hanging around on the shelf.

I felt the same way. I still got the US Walmart release for the sole reason that it didn't have the horrible "3D" stamped on the front, but the back panel is still wasted :p If I ever see a significant price drop on the regular 3D release I'll supplement with that.

Why oh why must we be reminded about the 3D? It's not as if the film is called "Man of Steel 3D".

Wonder if WB will re-release this steelbook like they did with recent SB editions?