Man of Steel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Illustrated Artwork) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 14, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 8 at 12 PM for Red Carpet, and at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £24.99

12668728-1334790364508449.jpg

12668728-7854790364720153.jpg 12668728-1554790364656979.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is this artwork only now coming out in the UK? I am sure I have this Man of Tin tinbook (isn't that what they are made of?) which
I purchased at Best Buy a few years ago.

Looking good together:-
View attachment 483476
Same old arts as before.

Shame they don't all match but I do still like them all. I have the 4K best buy version of WW, which was better than the previous UK version with the same art, so I wonder if this time around it will be brighter or the same as before.
I'll grab Shazam and BoP but the rest I already have and many alternatives with 4K, so money saved.

Card charged yesterday. Just hope these haven't been made in the same machines being used to produce the Star Wars wave...!

Anyone still waiting for a despatch email ?, was charged last friday, but nothing shipped, also a friend of mine ordered Fifth Element when it came back in stock beginning of the week and no despatch email for that either, despite saying 'Awaiting Dispatch' for a week.

Didn't zavvi have an issue with Flash Gordon steelbook ?, they forgot to send out shipping emails, but did actually send out the steelbooks ?

Very sloppy service as usual.

Anyone still waiting for a despatch email ?, was charged last friday, but nothing shipped, also a friend of mine ordered Fifth Element when it came back in stock beginning of the week and no despatch email for that either, despite saying 'Awaiting Dispatch' for a week.

Didn't zavvi have an issue with Flash Gordon steelbook ?, they forgot to send out shipping emails, but did actually send out the steelbooks ?

Very sloppy service as usual.
I was charged on Monday. Just received a dispatch email this afternoon (a couple of hours ago).

They seem to be getting very sloppy.

Anyone received this yet? It was (allegedly) dispatched at the same time as Batman v Superman, which I received yesterday. No sign of this yet, though, and postie has just been and gone... :(

Anyone received this yet? It was (allegedly) dispatched at the same time as Batman v Superman, which I received yesterday. No sign of this yet, though, and postie has just been and gone... :(
Yes, received yesterday. I'll try and take a photo or two in the morning; came with BvS...

Still no sign of my copy - postie's just been and gone again. Batman v Superman still sits alone on the shelf awaiting its companion...

Received it on Tuesday, eventually got a dispatch email later on saturday, so they are out there somewhere...
I hope so. It's just with so many people reporting that they've not been receiving their Star Wars steelbooks, and some other titles (like Fifth Element), it just makes you wonder. I too received a dispatch email on Saturday, along with one for BvS which I received on Monday. I just thought that they would arrive together, or no more than one day apart at least. Oh, well, I guess I will just have to hang tight for now as Zavvi won't do anything yet (unlike Amazon with my 'missing' Doctor Who steelbook on Monday - they told me I just had to give it a couple of days i.e. until today, before I could claim a refund or replacement. Which wasn't necessary in the end as it had been put through my neighbour's door instead and they brought it round to me later that day).