Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OK there really isn't much to see here honestly. I don't know what I thought I would see but something other than a bunch of different images of Superman posing.

Also, I'm confused by the full slip. Are there 2 editions of this? One for the One Click only as a "special pack" with a book instead of a steelbook. The other with a steelbook to be sold separately without the book? Is this correct? I ask because the Full Slip above shows the book in the slip and also shows the steelbook on the side.

OK there really isn't much to see here honestly. I don't know what I thought I would see but something other than a bunch of different images of Superman posing.
Yeah, what crazyness were you expecting??? More Lois maybe? :naughty:
Also, I'm confused by the full slip. Are there 2 editions of this? One for the One Click only as a "special pack" with a book instead of a steelbook. The other with a steelbook to be sold separately without the book? Is this correct? I ask because the Full Slip above shows the book in the slip and also shows the steelbook on the side.
That's right. This is not an OC only release so the FS that is sold individually contains a steelbook, but the one contained in the OC does not, it contains a hardback booklet instead. But it's the same slip as you've correctly guessed.

That's right. This is not an OC only release so the FS that is sold individually contains a steelbook, but the one contained in the OC does not, it contains a hardback booklet instead. But it's the same slip as you've correctly guessed.

Got it! Thank you for that. My only experience with HDZeta was the Dark Knight One Clicks.
OK I kinds forgot that 3 of those slip images will be lenticulars so that should make it better. So what does the back of the Full Slip represent? I can't really make out if there is anything on there.

Of course it's not like I will ever see the insides of the set anyway. Well, not my set. :LOL:

Well that was certainly worth the wait! Gorgeous editions! But won’t be getting it.

Shame the steelbook finish will be the standard gloss and flat.

Oh well, money saved for other steelbooks

So does that mean that all editions will be for sale? DL, SL as well? Cuz then I might be able to see the slips as well. hmm.
This could get expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.