Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm....nothing since it was 'leaving Beijing' on the 27th for my double lenticular. 21 days now. @wxlinkswd can you help? Anyone else in the UK still waiting?

My full slip and double lenti arrived yesterday after being stuck since the 25th.
My Gladiator one click was also stuck in china for 24 days, so something going on with china post.
Unfortunately customs removed the shrink wrap from my MOS full slip, box arrived with border force tape all over it.:banghead:

My full slip and double lenti arrived yesterday after being stuck since the 25th.
My Gladiator one click was also stuck in china for 24 days, so something going on with china post.
Unfortunately customs removed the shrink wrap from my MOS full slip, box arrived with border force tape all over it.:banghead:

Thanks, i'll keep waiting, did you get an update that it was actually in the UK at any point?

I emailed them for gladiator seems there is a huge pile left on the way. For mine it seems they contacted Royal Mail and in 2 days it reached U.K. and I got that deliveried yesterday. My MOS has reached U.K. today hopefully should get it soon and for others as well.

It seems to me that SCF9 no longer fits on new Zeta Boxsets. The lenticular and gold sticker is thicker. Can’t fit this or Aquaman in those cases

• Informative
Reactions: St4rlord
It seems to me that SCF9 no longer fits on new Zeta Boxsets. The lenticular and gold sticker is thicker. Can’t fit this or Aquaman in those cases

My Aquaman boxset is in one, has sticker on it and fits fine. Did you get new ones very recently? My protective covers around the time of Aquaman release to fit all 5 DCEU I had at that point but have not ordered any since.

I need a new batch for MoS

Status
Not open for further replies.