Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
but they're looking right at it when they pack it
not really, everything is just put in a box and then you have 1000 boxes with no labels. Then they all get the shipping label applied. At no point would the buyers info be matched up with what number the edition is. Its obvious not like that all the time but when all you have is 1000 boxsets that would be the general idea.

but they're looking right at it when they pack it
if it became a professional process they would be looking at 30 seconds more each package shipped, and everyone would love to have that info upfront. It just seems obvious customer service to me with these professional premium companies...

if it became a professional process they would be looking at 30 seconds more each package shipped, and everyone would love to have that info upfront. It just seems obvious customer service to me with these professional premium companies...
Everyone would not love to pay more to have that info upfront. If you want that service then some of the GB managers offer it. You can pay to get that white glove service lol

Reactions: milky
6h would've been better. You're adding a lot of extra time saying 30 sec per package. That's a lot of time. It works out to over 16.5 hours for a 2k print run. Or 33h 20 min for a 4k print run. Nowhere close to 6h.

Reactions: milky
not really, everything is just put in a box and then you have 1000 boxes with no labels. Then they all get the shipping label applied. At no point would the buyers info be matched up with what number the edition is. Its obvious not like that all the time but when all you have is 1000 boxsets that would be the general idea.
I suppose your right, yet they could easily put everything in a box in order from 1-1000 right?

6h would've been better. You're adding a lot of extra time saying 30 sec per package. That's a lot of time. It works out to over 16.5 hours for a 2k print run. Or 33h 20 min for a 4k print run. Nowhere close to 6h.
I'm sure there's a very simple way to do this, I'd just like to know what my MOS DL number was that has vanished into the sea was :)

Reactions: DMD4k
What and when was your last tracking update? If it's not something worrying like it got returned don't worry, it'll show up. Even if it was returned, they'll reship once HDZ receives it.

I suppose your right, yet they could easily put everything in a box in order from 1-1000 right?
it just seems with your concept of their packaging they just slap numbers on and through them into a box and then through that box into a pile and deal with the shipping labels after, with this huge disorganized pile of who knows what

Update for shipping delay:
Everybody please dont worry your packages,here are undelivered packages deatils:

OMRA1080---LL813277125CN---Intransit,Left China at 2th Nov
howarmat---LS125958189CN---Arrived Destination Country
wouter---LL813277372CN---Pakcage Returned,Resend Again at 7th Nov
Warmachine---EV765453145CN--- Arrived Destination Country ,In Customs
AlienKing---LL813277390CN ---Arrived Destination Country
davetherave ---LL802792162CN---Arrived Destination Country
subbuteo ---LL813277412CN---Arrived Destination Country,Waitting for pick up
SamG2 ---LL813277426CN---Arrived Destination Country
Lester---LL813277443CN----Pakcage Returned,still no resend,will ask china post
Chemartin_1---LL813277465CN--- Arrived Destination Country
D3mon---LE050581201CN----Pakcage Returned,still no resend,will ask china post
j4c0---LE050580988CN------Intransit,Left China at 4th Nov
SavageAmusement ---LL813277505CN---Arrived Destination Country ,In Customs
Georges dikranjian ---LL813277514CN---Arrived Destination Country ,In Customs
Jackie565---LL813277559CN---Intransit,Left China at 16th Nov
bluedjay---LL813277580CN---Arrived Destination Country ,In Customs
RobZone---LL813277602CN---Arrived Destination Country,Waitting for pick up
Nikke ---L801953362CN---Pakcage Returned,still no resend,will ask china post
Raimi---LE047878555CN---Pakcage Returned,still no resend,will ask china post
Felix_ro---RV216734557CN---Pakcage Returned,still no resend,will ask china post
DarrenZCanada---LL801948257CN--- Pakcage Returned, still no resend,will ask china post
PracticingPat---LE047878388CN---Arrived Destination Country ,In Customs
zoltan_g---LL801948291CN--- Pakcage Returned,Resend Again at 20th Nov
txohlo---LL801949164CN--- Pakcage Returned, still no resend,will ask china post

China Post reply to us there are many reasons for package delay
The first reason:For China 70th National days,China Gov raised the securty as top and was very strictly to check the pakcage even imported or export,since 1th Sep untill 15th Oct,Total 45 days,so over 500000 packages was delay at beijing airport.
The second reason:There was a fire in the Beijing Airport warehouse,China Airline changed all Securty machine to recheck every packages.
The third reason:15th Oct---1th Dec was Peak of international trade,so many stuffs will send to overseas at this moment,shipping are very slowly at now.

Please understand and wait more 5-7 days,if your package still not arrived untill this monthend,please contact me again.Thanks for everyone.

Hi @wxlinkswd do you know any more yet for those still waiting?
Myself is says it's been returned, so can I then assume it has been dispatched for a second attempt?
Do you have this new tracking number? Thanks.

Continue using the same tracking number until you know for sure it has been changed.

Continue using the same tracking number until you know for sure it has been changed.

I'm assuming that if it has been returned as per the tracking information, that it will be sent out again and there would be a new tracking number for the new shipment.

Not necessarily. My gladiator shipment was returned to sender, and reshipped with the same tracking code.

Reactions: Lester
Update for shipping delay:
Everybody please dont worry your packages,here are undelivered packages deatils:

OMRA1080---LL813277125CN---Intransit,Left China at 2th Nov
howarmat---LS125958189CN---Arrived Destination Country
wouter---LL813277372CN---Pakcage Returned,Resend Again at 7th Nov
Warmachine---EV765453145CN--- Arrived Destination Country ,In Customs
AlienKing---LL813277390CN ---Arrived Destination Country
davetherave ---LL802792162CN---Arrived Destination Country
subbuteo ---LL813277412CN---Arrived Destination Country,Waitting for pick up
SamG2 ---LL813277426CN---Arrived Destination Country
Lester---LL813277443CN----Pakcage Returned,still no resend,will ask china post
Chemartin_1---LL813277465CN--- Arrived Destination Country
D3mon---LE050581201CN----Pakcage Returned,still no resend,will ask china post
j4c0---LE050580988CN------Intransit,Left China at 4th Nov
SavageAmusement ---LL813277505CN---Arrived Destination Country ,In Customs
Georges dikranjian ---LL813277514CN---Arrived Destination Country ,In Customs
Jackie565---LL813277559CN---Intransit,Left China at 16th Nov
bluedjay---LL813277580CN---Arrived Destination Country ,In Customs
RobZone---LL813277602CN---Arrived Destination Country,Waiting for pick up
Nikke ---L801953362CN---Pakcage Returned,still no resend,will ask china post
Raimi---LE047878555CN---Pakcage Returned,still no resend,will ask china post
Felix_ro---RV216734557CN---Pakcage Returned,still no resend,will ask china post
DarrenZCanada---LL801948257CN--- Package Returned, still no resend,will ask china post
PracticingPat---LE047878388CN---Arrived Destination Country ,In Customs
zoltan_g---LL801948291CN--- Package Returned,Resend Again at 20th Nov
txohlo---LL801949164CN--- Package Returned, still no resend,will ask china post

China Post reply to us there are many reasons for package delay
The first reason:For China 70th National days,China Gov raised the securty as top and was very strictly to check the pakcage even imported or export,since 11th Sep until 15th Oct,Total 45 days,so over 500000 packages was delay at beijing airport.
The second reason:There was a fire in the Beijing Airport warehouse,China Airline changed all Security machine to recheck every packages.
The third reason:15th Oct---1th Dec was Peak of international trade,so many stuffs will send to overseas at this moment,shipping are very slowly at now.

Please understand and wait more 5-7 days,if your package still not arrived until this month end,please contact me again.Thanks for everyone.

@wxlinkswd, I understand that there are various reasons Man of Steel deliveries are running slow, and I'm willing to be patient, but the next time you provide an update, I'd appreciate getting one on my package too. I don't have a status change on the tracking app since November 13th (International Item Processed in Originating Country).

Thanks!

@wxlinkswd, I understand that there are various reasons Man of Steel deliveries are running slow, and I'm willing to be patient, but the next time you provide an update, I'd appreciate getting one on my package too. I don't have a status change on the tracking app since November 13th (International Item Processed in Originating Country).

Thanks!
I didnt find out your name on the GB list,you ordered it on the webstore?
hello, I am also waiting for some sort of update, are they going to resend or was it damaged?
Your package was send back to china,we just pick it up,you can choice refund or resend,please PM me,thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.