Premium Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Germany
RELEASE DATE: June 19, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): €99.99
ORDER: FNAC

attachment.php

attachment.php

La Carte cadeau Fnac pour l’achat du Blu-ray 3D™ (Blu-ray 3D™+ Blu-ray™+ Copie Numérique™) prévu en sortie fin 2013
Le livre de 184 pages : Man of Steel™ : dans les coulisses de l’univers légendaire de Superman™
Le T-shirt Man of Steel™
L’ édition Deluxe de la bande originale du film - Inclus 2 disques, un livret de 32 pages, 2 cartes postales et 1 sticker

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    149 KB · Views: 577
  • 02.png
    02.png
    165.1 KB · Views: 241
Last edited by a moderator:
I've not had any trouble with non-Steel shipping yet...come on pre-order link :hilarious:

I did ! ordered 3 of those Iron Man 3s Boxsets , only received 2 packages with jeweils 1 in it.

never received the 3rd and just last week received the refund , bidou had taken care of me , went on for about 3 weeks!

Terrible service , the right hand does not know what the left one is doing.

I know that belongs more in the retailer area but just wanted to share with you my previous non steelbook experience with the famous FNAC

Anyway , this is HOT , come on up , im definitely getting it!

Take care
John

Lost, I am not sure, though someone said it should come back. Everytime someone posts here, I think it's to let us know the pre-order is up, and I have a small heart palpatation :hilarious:

Haha same here DB. This edition will be the death of me! :p

The problem would be for overseas sendings...
With a 184-pages book, the weight of this boxset will most likely be over 2kg. The shipping costs to the USA, Canada or everywhere outside the E.U. will be VERYYYY high EEK!

Reactions: Marina Blue
The problem would be for overseas sendings...
With a 184-pages book, the weight of this boxset will most likely be over 2kg. The shipping costs to the USA, Canada or everywhere outside the E.U. will be VERYYYY high EEK!

Like how High is it?

To EU and USA

Sorry dB if you have a Collage because of me EEK!:emb:

Take care
John

Like how High is it?
To EU and USA

If the boxset weighs between 2 and 2.9 kg once packed, the shipping costs will be :

- €12.90 to Germany or Benelux
- €15.50 to the UK, Italy, Spain or Switzerland
- €16.90 to Austria, Portugal, Ireland, Denmark
- €21.10 to Finland, Sweden or Norway :ohno:
- €25.90 to the rest of the EU :emb:
- €26.35 to the rest of Europe :(
- €39.50 to the USA, Canada or Middle-East EEK!
- €47.05 to the rest of the world :drool:

Would you like a mini groupbuy for this ?
I don't think that each FNAC store will receive thousand of boxsets, but I have 3 FNAC stores in my town. I should be able to grab a few ones :)

If requested, I can ask my contacts how many boxset are ordered in each FNAC store :thumbs:

The retail price would be good start :cool:

The retail price would be good start :cool:

It will be THE surprise :ohno::D

I really hope they won't add a "XX euros credited on the member card"... it is ALWAYS a pain to obtain this kind of credit, especially when you buy multiples :angry:
If they do that, there won't be any groupbuy...

I'll try to find the info mate :thumbs: